Lover. Her Lover.

Married with Benefits

 

Few days earlier...
 
Tiffany raked her eyes around the room bountifully decorated with all shades of pink. Since she moved in that house when she was eight, the room didn't change even a little. Few stuffed toys are still resting on top of the imported blanket with a shade lighter than the pillows and a lot of things from her childhood still remain in every corner of the place.
 
Rolling on the other side of the bed for the nth time, she loudly sigh in utter boredom. Its been days since she had the chance to go out and for the next week, she would be back to school, another prison not to say. Grabbing her Samsung S4 on the bedside table, she browsed the net for something to do.
 
In the midst of reading why cats are afraid of water, a soft knock on her door was heard. One of the maids' head popped out of the door.
 
"Ms Smith, there's a man looking for you" She spoke rather loudly but laced with full respect. Tiffany nodded her head in response and slowly lifted her body away from the bed.
 
Walking grumpily downstairs, she thought of why would a man visit her at her home. Who could it be? There weren't a lot of male species who took a fair share of her life and most of them had left her, including her so-called father.
 
When she reached the massive front door with gold-plated handles, a man in a butler suit and greyish hair smiled towards her. With that kind of look, she couldn't help but rather to feel suspicious of his show.
 
Nodding again her head in response without bothering to smile back, the man walked his way and a boquet of fresh and beautiful flowers that varies in different kinds landed on her hands. Each flower differs with the other so each one individually stood out by the short time she managed to inspect the item.
 
Standing still in her spot, the man made a step backwards and bowed his head as his mopped hair swing in the air.
 
"I'll be leaving, Ms Miyoung. Young master hopes to see you soon" the man grinned but somewhat along the line she froze dead. She could feel her heart racing and if really possible, she could hear it clearly pounding in her chest.
 
Miyoung... the man said Miyoung. Not Tiffany nor Ms Smith which is what she is wholly known for. Only few... actually very few knows that name including her mom and step father.
 
Opening the card that was tucked in the midst of the massive bundle, a pang of mixed relief and bliss enveloped her body. 
 
"I'm coming home ;)" - N.B.H.
 
With the familiar neat handwriting and the initials given, she finally knew who it was. How many time did she receive flowers for him before? but still a small smile tugged the corners of and blush crept in her cheek.
 
She wouldn't mind a hundred more bundles if it's from him. The anticipation and excitement of the newly acquired information gave out every piece of boredom in her mind. He's finally coming back.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Back to the present...
 
A gentle hand ruffed her wrist and her head landed on a strong chest. The smell of an expensive perfume mixed with the scent of red wine hit her nose. She noticed how warm it was in the arms of the mysterious man though she haven't clearly saw his face.
 
"Don't touch her" His deep and gravel voice warned as he tightened his grip on her shoulders. The immerse authority in his tone of speaking was not left unnoticed and she flinched in shock.
 
Reality hit her and she fought her way out of his arms. No matter how comfortable and warm he was and the manly scent lingering his body, he is still a stranger and that can't do with the badass Tiffany Smith.
 
She caught a glimpse of TOP turning red and his jaws clenched at his sides. It must have been the effect of the alcohol but TOP did threw a tipsy punch but got immediately caught by the guy holding her. He gripped his knuckles with force and threw his arm violently away that sent TOP a distance again.  
 
A loud and humorous snort echoed and they watched TOP as he tried to walk his way back without sashaying. By that time, she was already aware that few eyes are already watching them and standing quite near was Taeyang and Jessica who looked rather alarmed and confused.
 
"Let me go!" She whimpered in gritted teeth. The guy ignored her and only tightened his grip as she made her moves. Sighing loudly, she gave up with shoulders down.
 
"Who the hell are you!" furious to say, TOP was already standing still and his eyes were blaring with anger and frustration.
 
"Lover. I'm her lover" He bluntly replied and as the words escaped his thin and beautiful lips, she looked up her eyes met the most mezmerizing jet black eyes in her whole life. 
 
"What are you sa---" Her protest was cut off when a pair of delicate lips landed on hers. It tasted like mint and chocolate slowly devouring her insides. Unknowingly, she parted her lips an offered him entrance. The warm sensation on her abdomen becoming uncontrollable, her arms made its was around his neck and felt herself almost being lifted up by the height difference. 
 
A moan escaped her and her eyes fluttered open. What was she doing? Making out with a complete stranger... isn't that crazy?