My Guardian Angel

My Guardian Angel

Chu ~

She felt a warm kiss on the forehead, and awaken sleeping soundly. Slowly she opened her eyes.

"Morning my princess ..", who's a middle-aged man is sitting at her bedside, smiling, and looking very handsome with clothes neatly.

"APPA!", When realized dang really know who wake in the morning, she hug him quickly. It warm, very warm. Feel safe and comfortable in his arms. Yes, his father finally returned to Seoul. How happy she is in this morning, because the expectations  of her wants, this morning granted.

"Saengil Chuka Hmanida My Krystal ..", then kissed her forehead.

"Oh yeah, Gamsahamnida Appa. Hmm, you deliberately make this a surprise? ", Asked her with an adorable face.

"Hahaha sorry, I’m not good of makes a surprise. So just like this, you know your daddy, don’t you? ", he said, pinching her daughter saying that.

"Anio, this is the best surprise ever I can! And a beautiful gift from you, dad .. ", she hug her father once again, close, very close.

"I love you, baby"


"I love you"


"As my apology for rare together with you, I decided to go back to Seoul .."

Krystal aghast, and install face full of guilt.

"Andwae! I'm okay dad. You could be here for my birthday, it’s more than enough .. "

"No, I must be in Seoul because I miss you. You do not miss your appa, hm? "


"I miss you so much. But how businesses dad out there? "


"You don’t have to worry. That’s my  responsibility. The most important thing is the safety of yourself Krystal "

Krystal smiled, and then she re-embraced her father. She feel very grateful if this is the gift of God's gifts in time for her birthday she is now.

"I heard you had a boyfriend, hm?", Asked her father. Krystal slowly releasing her arms. And looked scared, she is afraid to look at him now.

"I-I’m-I’m-"

"Why? You do not want to introduce it to your daddy, hm? ", He said relaxed. Automatically creates Krystal is surprised and looked at him with a look, weird.




"What is it? Did I say something wrong? "


"A-ah? Anio,appa, really want to know? "


"Of course. I need to know someone who would make my daughter's happiness .. "


"What do you m-mean dad?"

"Don’t you want to get married?"

For the sake of whatever sentence that she just heard that Krystal made her shocked. Very surprised. It feels like screaming fun!

"W-what? Dad wanted me to get married? "

"Hahaha, if you're ready, why not?"

Bluish!

Blood flow is rising quickly to her face, and made her feel, the heat.Show red color on her cheeks.

"I-I-"

"Well, I’ve to shower first. And may have to take a rest. You can create a schedule that meeting with your boyfriend, right? "

"Ah, araseo .."

"Well, I'm very tired. Looks like a nap can restore a sense of my dizzy. "

"Want me to inter dad?"

"Oh no, I can own dear.", Then kissed her forehead again his favorite daughter, and go to her own room. Krystal could only stare at him in confusion.

Why are not angry?
How can he easily agreed to my relationship with him?
I know he is very protective over me
But how can he change?
What makes it become like this?


She takes her cell phone which is on a small table near the bed. And typing a short message to someone.

To: My Chanyeol
Morning baby .. Are you busy? I want to see you now. There is important things that I want to talk to you ^ ^

Sent!

After seeing a sign that the message is sent, she smiled a little because remember what happens in  this morning. It's feels so perfect for her. Yes, it looks like Krystal is considered an adult by his father. Because she knows, a habit that his father would be very upset if she did he did not like, such as dating. Indeed she felt a little constrained by otoriteran to his father's.

She hand-hold cell phone tightly, waiting anxiously for a reply from her boyfriend. Hope to get a reply as soon as possible.


Drrtt! Drrrtt!

She quickly opened the contents of the text message, and read it.

From: My Chanyeol

Morning too dear .. I'm not too busy  today. We can talk about at lunch? I'm really curious hehe

She reply to her boyfriend's sentence typed quickly.

To: My Chanyeol
It’s a surprise hehehe .. Okay, I'll call you if I'm leaving. We met at Hana Resto at 12.00 PM. Eotte?


Sent!

Before long she waited, and then her cell phone vibrated again. And soon she is reading it.

From: My Chanyeol
Ok my sweetie .. See you later: *

Tok! Tok! Tok!

Knock on the door to make the fun stopped for a moment.

"Who?", she shouted.

Cklek!

 

 Bedroom door open, and she can see clearly a tall man with a white shirt. God, he looks so handsome with his clothes this. > <

"Your breakfast is ready Krystal-shii. The waiter have brought. ", The man said.

"And then?", Said Krystal.

"They said, you do not eat all night. Therefore you have to eat this morning .. "

"I'm not hungry."

"Well, all right.", He replied briefly, and turning his body, in a few steps he stopped when Krystal called.

"Minho-gun!"



Turned slightly, but remained in his position.

"You do not force me to eat my food?"

"What for?"

Deg!

Why?

Why do I feel offended by what he said?

I feel weird about this situation ..

"Yak! Minho that’s your habit! You always forced me to do what I don’t want to. I have to do this or that! You always pisses me off! ", Whatever possessed her, Krystal suddenly became a little emotional.

"So?", Minho said flatly.

What's this?
This is not him ..
No way she could be this to me ..
It's feels strange for me


"You-you.. why huh??! Can not you stop pisses me off?? "

"Sure. And I'm doing now .. "

"What do you mean?"

"You do not want me to force you, right?"

Krystal paused, can not utter it a sentence or word to answer.

"So, I'm not going to force you again. My job, just keep your security. That’s it. ", Minho walked. Krystal looked stunned at Minho. Minho attitude this time feels really weird.
 

“So annoyed!!”, she shouted.

 

Minho turn his body back.

 

“Mwo?”, said Minho so calm.

 

“You’re such so !”, replied Krystal.

 

“Don’t makes me feel-“

 

“What?!! Are you angry??!”

 

“No, I don’t.”

 

“Go away!”

 

Krystal, you have to be calm down..”

 

“I told you, Go away Minho!”

 

“Okay, as you wish Krystal-shii”

 

Then Minho go out of that room.


Don’t  you remember what day today?

Am I wrong to say it?
What have I to do now?
Minho, sorry ...

 

 

@ ... @ ... @

 

"I'll wait in the car, you soon meet him. Mr. Choi wants you to be home at 05.00. understand? ", he said, taking off his sunglasses style.

Then he stared her through driver.

But Krystal ignored. Minho swiftly out of the car, intends to open the door to Krystal.

 


"No need. I can do by myself. I will finish on time. ", Said Krystal who is standing outside the car. For a moment their eyes met. And Minho suddenly bending his body half and say, "thank you for your cooperation Krystal-shii". Then a small smile.

"What's the matter with you anyway??", Like Krystal can not stand to see the behavior Minho very strange to her.

"I? Is there something wrong? ", Minho turned to ask.

"Tsk, you this-I ask you, why you turned to ask??"

"I'm asking because I do not understand what you mean Krystal-shii"

"Not understand it? I do not think it possible! Do you really know what my question! "

"Shall we argue about this?"

"I just-", her words stopped because her cell phone ring.


My Chanyeol?

 

Quickly she received the call.

"Yes, I've arrived.", Said Krystal.

"................."

"All right, I'll go."


Pip!

Looks annoyed, she quickly left foot step forward and Minho is still standing and looked at her, cool. Minho saw the two of them cuddling on the porch of the cafe, harmonious. They both are a match. Park Chanyeol and Krystal, those couples who could never be split because God created them to be together. Yes, they are destined to be together forever.



Saengil Chukka hamnida ..
Mianhae ..


Slowly without realizing grains tear out of the corner of his eyes.

 

To Be Continued...