My Guardian Angel

My Guardian Angel

-Krystal side-


I sit anxiously. Repeatedly watches a circular saw on my wrist. Sitting in a huff on a bench in the hallway of a building. "It's almost 3 hours, Oh God ... Whether the operation will succeed?? ", I muttered.

 

Tap!
 

"Omo!", I’m surprised when a  hand patted my shoulder. I see my father is standing beside my long chair, just smiled at my surprise. Signaled father if he could sit next to me at this time, my nod of approval to be the answer. But I'm still a little nervous about the reaction of the father, since the father has not said a single sentence to me. Since the abduction of place, arriving at the hospital. Yes, the hospital where Minho being rescued by the medical team.

 

"Hm..”, Murmured the father.
 

I just looked down, he tightened his fingers all belongs to me, nervous, scared, all into one. On the one hand,  I'm very respectful and loving father, but on the other hand I love a man who is very good at making me feel comfortable with him. And the problem is again reminded me, Minho is my  brothers?


"Calm down .. He would survive .. ", the sentence is gliding slowly and quietly from the lips of the father, it does not sound like a threat to my life.


"A-ah .. Yes dad .. ", I responded back nervously.
 

Dad smiled again, this smile somehow I've never seen before. Smile of happiness? Yes, exactly like that. But, what makes the father  feel the happiness in the moment Minho struggling for his own life?


Pip!
 

The red light on top of the operating room is turn off, a sign that the operation is complete. I am getting nervous and afraid to approach the room. Dad took my hand gently, oh God .. I miss my father treated me like this. Lastly he did when I was elementary school. And since then, he never again do fun things like this, because of busy business.


I walked behind the father, with our hands still holding. Looks like dad know I’m  very worried and nervous for this time. And arrived right in front of the door operation, standing, waiting for the doctor and his team out. Hope there is good news for us, for me of course.
 

Cklek!
 

The door with two doors that open, seen several doctors and medical team walked out of the room, the rest is still in the operating room.


"What about the doctor situation?", The father asked the doctor exactly. Me? I just shut up. Chose silence because they could no longer speak. Worries really are at the top of the head. I wanted to scream, my heart beating faster.
 

"Quite successfully ..", the short answer doctors are unable to relieve my worries.


"Quite?", Fathers feel the same as me, he took a more definitive answer than this.
For a moment the doctor took a deep breath, "We’ll see his progress in  3 days, after this.", after say, a wry smile on our doctors. Really this is a bad sign for me. I walked slowly to the bench, has not reached the bench, my legs could not rivet me again. I limp. Tao deftly captures me.
 

"Krystal! What's wrong?? ", The father asked the very panic.
 

"A-anio.. I'm fine dad .. ", I replied with a limp.


"Tao, you keep Krystal for a minute .. I'm going to the doctor's office .. Got it? ", After hearing the command of the father, Tao nodded his head. Father fled the both of us.


See my father run  very panic and confusion. The longer my vision blurred, I could not clearly see the father. Everything is blurry. My eyes had filled with tears of sadness. I want you to get back. I want you to get back together with me,  Minho.


-End of Krystal side-

 

@ @ @

 

To the next morning, awakened Krystal by sunlight entering the room is large enough. It seems he still wants to sleep alone, do not want to wake up. Because only in dreaming, she could meet him. Minho,  still lying low with infusion hose around him. Not moving, slowly Krystal approached his  bed. Sitting in a chair beside the bed is big enough. Attention to each vertex of Minho's face. Looks calm and peaceful.


'God, Am I selfish-person if I wanted him to wake up now? Spoil the tranquility and serenity? ', Krystal whispered.


Krystal fingers begin playing at Minho's face. Gently . She hold her lips to the ear Minho, "Morning my angel ..", she said softly. Could it be awakened Minho by the sound of Krystal? As in all the drama there.


10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

 

10 seconds there is no response from Minho. Krystal looked down, her hands tightly grasp Minho. Sorry for all the things she'd ever done. If she had been more sensitive, if she understands his feelings, if she had known and realized it was all ...


"Minho ... Get a grip ... I beg you .. ", she whispered tearfully.


Cklek!


Like someone is entering the room, Krystal does not budge. The man is later stopped right next to her.


 

"Mr. Choi waiting for you in the park Krystal-ssi", Tao voice sounded familiar to her.

 

Slowly she raised her head. There is no friendly smile from Krystal, Tao seems quite understand Krystal reason at this time.
 

"Calm down, Minho will recover soon ..", he muttered back.


"Keep him well .. ", Krystal continued briefly. Then walk out the hospital room Minho.
Tao follow Krystal up in the hospital room door, stand up and make sure if Krystal fine until it disappears from view.


Tes!
 

Tears flowed gently in the corner of his right eye. Lying low, can not do anything. Just trying to survive in the big bed, unable to move his body, even open his eyes.


.


.
 

-Krystal side-


I walked out the buliding, looking for my father. Gotcha! He's there! I walked approached into him. In a small garden this hospital, I and father sitting side by side on the same bench. No one has started a conversation between the two of us. I do not dare look at him directly, worried about the response the father now, given the recognition of myself on a love for Minho. Yes, Minho, my brother.
 

"I think, you must know everything, right now ..", father start the conversation. Do not has courage to look at him, still exist today.


"You know what? Daddy loves you very much .. Love you so much. Do not want to lose you. ", The father said it calmly. However, I still did not budge.


"I will do whatever is best for the child's father, the only one ..", the last sentence makes me stunned, I looked spontaneous father still smiling calmly stared playground in front of him.


"O-only?", I tried to clarify remarks father. Maybe I misheard.


"Yes, why? Is there any problem? ", now the father is staring at my eyes, his face still looks calm. There is no one sign if he is disturbed by what I said.


"A-ah no. As I know,  Minho and I-"


"Yes, you and Minho are brothers. That's what he told you, isn’t it? ", The father interrupted my words, as if he can read and know what I want to say.


I am silent, silent. Honestly, I still do not believe this fact. He is, brothers? It makes no sense! Or am I really trying to escape from this harsh reality? Minho, I understand how you feel, how painful you are for  endure the suffering and the pain felt alone. And me? I was busy with my world. Busy with Chanyeol, at the time. Minho, if you feel tired now? Tired of me? Ah not. Tired of your love for me?


"Dad .. I. .. I ... ", I tried to speak.

 

Father suddenly grabbed my hand firmly, looked at me seriously. Okay, this time it looks like murder. I'm really scared to look at him.


"Did you love him? Love Minho? ", The question that really makes my blood stream is flowing fast, racing heart beating very fast.
 

"I'm sorry father ... I-"
 

"Now is the time you fight him ..", the father interrupted my words back. And again, I am surprised by the greeting father this time. I blinked my eyes, such as the need clarification with the father saying to me.


"All is my fault. If I said from the beginning .. Minho might not be lying low as it is now. "


"What do you mean, Dad?"
 

"You're not siblings."


"What? I do not know dad, what the purpose of all the speeches?? "


I see my father looked down for a moment his head, sighed deeply.


"I just want him to take care of you, because he is a very good boy. He ever helped me when I was being in the company collapsed into bankruptcy. "


"Bankrupt??"
 

"Yes dear .. He's a smart and generous. I liked his personality. Since those times, I feels he deserves to be someone who can take good care of my daughter  during I busy with the business of the company. "


I am silent, again. Trying to digest and forcing my brain to think. Although I have to admit, this time my mind's screwed. Too tangled.


"Then why Chanyeol could-"


"I deliberately bait him .."


I stared back at father who is getting confused.


"I was suspicious at the beginning with the boy. I've ever seen in an object bearing the family name, Park Chanyeol. Sure enough, he was the son of the enemy in time of me, when I was a young man. And Tao, I was sent to take care of you, more specifically in the appeal Minho. Because Minho, indeed I want to unite you both as you mature and Minho will be the sole beneficiary of my business later .. "


I quickly covered my mouth with my hands. I'm really surprised by the recognition father. So far, watching my father with great accuracy, even more than I know.


"Deliberately, makes birth certificate a letter of Minho, without his knowledge, to some extent. Hhh ... but Minho, has been one of misunderstanding it. On the other hand I made a note that, for the sake of continuation schools. Minho, is an orphan. Since he was a baby, his parents have thrown him in the orphanage. I met him when he was 15 years old. ", The explanation is quite clear to me.


" Adopted?", With a high curiosity I asked the father.


Pitching Dad be the perfect answer for me.


"I gave him the best education in Seoul. Amazing! He quickly understand, understand every subject matter very well. Since then, I look more prominent expertise in the field of sports. Father gave her exercise classes. Until he is ready to take care of duty. Keeping you, Krystal. ", Father smiling at me, drowning in nostalgia that touched my heart today.


God, is it true? If true, allow Minho to find out. I want him to stay with me, by my side. I do not care what my status with him, I just want to see him again scold, scold back, again follow where I go, back with an attitude pisses me cold.


"Dad ..", do not feel my tears have flowed freely down my cheeks. I cried. Touched with a very clear explanation I heard, very clearly for me to understand, very clear to me believe.
 

"Hey my dear .. Ulljima ... ", Dad's fingers my cheek, gently my tears.


"I. .. I'm sorry .. hikkss ... I want .. hiksss ... Minho .. back ... ", I sobbed.


"Now is the time you're fighting for your love .."


"Fight?"


"Not whether can you see? He felt very tired now. Himself struggling to maintain a sense of his love, even if you always ignore. And it happened almost 7 years old. Doctor has talked about his health. All illustrate that health improved, but .... "


"But what dad?"


"There's something that makes him being weak ... Something very hurt him. Something that made him feel useless .. "

 

"Is it because ...... I? "


"Looks like."


I hugged  father, clasping my hands tighten my father's body. I'm really sorry, I feel very foolish and stupid now. I'm insensitive to the feelings, it is not sensitive.


"You can definitely,dear ... Only you enthusiasm, assure him that you love him .. And make sure that everything will be alright ... ", whispered the father in the middle of our arms. I nodded slowly. Understand the words father, and I'll definitely do it.


"What should can  I do, Dad?"


"Follow your heart .. the true answer will appear and solve your problem dear .. "


I tighten my arms again. Lucky! I feel very lucky to have a father who loves me, care about my life, my future, even the people who love me, now.


"Gomawo Appa .."


"My Pleasure dear ...."


-End of Krystal side-

 

@ @ @

 

2 days go by very quickly. There has been no sign that Minho was knocked unconscious. He was lying on a large bed and intermittent infusion. Krystal still waiting, sitting in a chair near the bed Minho. Looked at him with a sense of painful, tired of crying, tired of seeing lay weak and helpless like this. A moment, Krystal look at a picture on her hand. The picture that makes her being so missed him.


"Minho ...", she whispered softly. No response from him. This makes Krystal really frustrating. She almost lost her patience.


"Minho ... tell me .. What should I do to make you wake up? ", Krystal keep trying. But in vain.


"You tired?"
 

"........."
 

"I have to explain something to you ... And you should know Minho .. "
 

"........"
 

"Don’t you hear me?"
 

"........"
 

"Until when do you want to torture me like this??"
 

"........."
 

Tes!


Tears fall in the hands of Minho, Krystal tears, again. She had run out of ways to make Minho believe that she loved him and all will be fine. Surprisingly, detecting heart Minho showed his heart weakened. Minho really feel sick. He was afraid to open his eyes, tired of the fact that he knew quite painful.


"Jebal... Minho ... Hikks .... "

 

"Erghh .."

 

"Hukss .. Minho? "

 

To be continued...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minho finally wake up? Is it true that everything will be okay? We'll see in the next chapter .. I am very grateful to you guys who have been very patiently waiting for any update on this story .. Busyness is very difficult to make me update this story. As much as possible if there is time to spare, I would definitely keep update quickly hehehe keep read and comment chingu .. Hope you like it! ^ ^ / Bowed /