My Guardian Angel

My Guardian Angel

-Krystal Side-


"Ergh hhh", for the first time I heard his voice, very deep voice which I missed. Slowly his eyes open, staring for a moment, weak. "Minho .. You're awake ..", I said in a shaky voice. I with stand severe vibration of heart this time.

"Hhhh ..... A-Annyeong ....", he said it painstakingly.  He try  greeted me with a smile. I responded with my best smile. I want to reply to his words, but really heavy, like my voice somehow disappeared today. "Hhh .. U-ulji-ma ... mm ..", he again voiced, heard his voice  he was normalized, but the strength of his yet recovered.

Slowly he touched my cheek, he was clear that my tears flowing profusely without me knowing it.

 "... Cry .. why? Hh .. You're not happy ... I ... have come back?".

"... Hukss .. Anio Anio ... I'm ... I'm ... too ..", I stopped when he placed two fingers on my lips.

"Do not forward .. I know ..".

"Mian-hae hukss .. .. .. hiksss jeongmalyo .... I .. I love you ..".

"Really?".

I looked at him, I saw the look on his face. The cold stare, I really hate the cynical gaze.


"You do not trust me?", My voice trembling slightly.

He turned his face to the other. Keep his eyes off me. Minho? What's wrong with you?

"As soon as that why you love me?", Regardless of me he spoke sarcastically.
 

God, what's he kidding?? This really is not funny.

"Minho, what do you mean?", I tried to ask him, hoping he was doing a bad joke.
 

"..................", He did not answer me.

 It's unlikely, he could not be like this to me.



"Minho-".

Cklek!

Hospital room door opened, I saw at the lower end of his bed, his hand look a touch of a button. Yes, the button for an emergency, to call a doctor.

 "I'm sorry, please wait outside for a while. We will check the state of the patient first.", One of the nurses said that to me.

I only stunned, shocked to embody his attitude to me. Minho .... ignored? Really minho doing this? He does not want to meet me? With the weight of my legs I stepped out of the room. I froze, staring at a blank wall in front of my thick. Lowered weak, tired, I felt tired.

"Why are you here?", The voice, familiar in my ears. My eyes stared at a point higher than me. He was shocked when he saw my eyes filled with tears.

"Ya!! Gwenchana?? What happened to you, Krystal-ssi??", Tao touched my shoulder, a little tight and my body shaking.

"Minho .. Minho .. Hiksss", I kept my mouth shut. Withstand the cries of screams that will soon be broken in this hallway.

Grep!

Tao hugged me, trying to calm me down. "He'll be fine .. Trust me ..", I ignore that sentence. I do not want to hear it. My hope vanished, destroyed by the pain that I feel at this moment. Minho, what should I do to prove this to you think?? Should I accept your treatment to me??

"I want to go home .... .... tired ...", I said as tears began to subside.

-End of Krystal side-

 

@ @ @

 

To the next morning ...


Krystal is getting ready to go visit Minho, with hier personal car. Hey, where Tao?

"Is he awake?", Said Krystal on her cell phone.

".........."

"All right, I'll be there now. You watch him, I'll bring his favorite food. "

"........."

Flip!

After a brief conversation ended, she her car engine.

"Minho, I'm not going to give up ...", she muttered.

Brrrm! .... Bbbrrmmm ...

The car drove quickly browse the streets of Seoul that is not too crowded this morning.

.

.


"What's the matter with you?",  Tao asking cynical view of a man who was lying in a large bed hospital. There is no response from the man,  just look out the window of the room.  Wonder what's in the mind for the moment. It's making it very secretive and less callous.

"Minho, do you know how she is very concerned about your situation when you were unconscious??", Continued Tao told him that, yes, he is Minho.

"...........", There is no answer from Minho. Still looking blankly at the window of the office room.

"And do you know if it is almost-".

"ENOUGH hyung!", Minho raised his voice.

Tao choked with Minho attitude that suddenly turns into emotion. Tao tried to calm in the face of Minho.

"I did not know exactly what it's like worrying about me at the time! Hyung enough! I do not want to hear it again! ", Minho voice echoed and sounded very loud in this room. Minho looked at Tao with a sense of resentment. The hatred that makes it like this, fatigue did not want to make it a longer expect anything from her.

 

"You can not treat like this, Minho .. She really-"

"Yak!! Did not you hear what I said huh??! Enough, enough, enough Hyung!!! You're getting me sick, and given my ignorance for 7 years! ".

Tao raise an eyebrow. Response does not seem happy to hear this man's speech. Give up? Just got here your struggle,  Minho?

"Do you regret it?", Tao asked flatly. Minho bowed, crying.

"I'm tired Hyung ...", muttered Minho.

"Tired? You said you were not going to give up for him before. You said you were going to survive, then to why you come to save her in that time?? Why do not you leave her alone, let  Chanyeol her?? Or let Tiffany killed her when the kidnapping?? ".

 

"MWOYA???!!!", he wake half his body quickly, sit.

"Why? You do not like me talking like that? ", Tao laughed sarcastically.



"I would not let a single person hurt her!!", Minho said with a look that looks very killed and atrocious.

"Hm? Is it true? ", Tao taunting.

"You provoke my emotions??!"

"Ani. You said you'd keep fighting for your love for her. But now? You ignore it? Ck, how can?? "

Minho looked at the other corner of the room, away from the Tao view that now began to take emotion. Think, wanted to say something, but not sure if this is the right time to say it.

"That's because .... because ... ", the look on his face, looks doubts enveloped today.

Tao tried to be patient and hold back his emotions. Wait for what you want are pronounced by Minho with a sense of dismay. In his mind, comes some bad thing about what is going Minho say this time. But he reject that thought and assures him  if Minho, not someone who will say things as what he thought.

"I want to forget ... I want to get rid of this feeling, Hyung ... ".

Crashh!

Like a knife that cut through even splitting her so perfectly. She heard all the conversation between the two men, hiding behind the entrance of the room. shaking hands that are holding several packs of Minho favorite fruit. Her  face was very hot, which began to affect his view,  blurred and indistinct. Grains of water it has met all of the corner of her beautiful eyes.

"It's that you make decisions??", Tao growled. But Minho still looked calm, lying on the bed. Still reluctant to stare at the man in front of him that could have attacked him at this time.

"Please respect my decision, Hyung ...".

"Once you take the first kiss? You want to throw it away? "

Quickly big eyes staring at Tao with very cold, "What do you mean?".

"Tsk, I do not think if you can do like this to her. Your heart, is the STONE. ", Tao confirmed last word of the sentence.

Minho is ready to reply the speech from Tao, clam up when someone enters the room know this.



Minho nervous, at first glance he looked at the woman who was walking stepped closer to him. Her face looks a bit pale.

"Annyeong ..", she greeted with a smile, it looks a little on the force. Krystal, Might she hear it?

Minho looked at  view window to the room. And ignore the greeting Krystal.

After arriving at his bedside, she bowed her body slightly. Formally greet, and again only a waiver of Minho. Krystal remain calm, and without a doubt she gave the parcel that she had held since before to Minho.

"Hurry recover .. not boring to be here uh? ", said Krystal little tease. But there was no response from the Minho. Tao rewind a bit position, and standing not far from them.

"Hopefully, this fruit can help recover your strength quickly. And do not force something that is you can not bear it. Ah, I mean ... If you feel tired, rest. Do not get into a prolonged illness. ", Simultaneously Minho and Tao looked Krystal quickly when they heard this. Okay, the sentence has  ambiguity in understanding.

"And .... You do not have to worry, I will not see again. You can live your life without regrets, your choice and hurt like today .. ", Krystal smiled wryly.

"Krystal .. ", Whispered Tao.

Then she saluted Minho, and walked out of the room.

"Satisfied?", Returning Tao say sarcastically.

"What do you mean Hyung??", Minho equally upset to hear what Tao.

 "Ani. You said not to let anyone hurt her. But what do you do now? You're hurt ... You destroy her  hopes and love to you .. Do not you realize that? ".

"I'm not-"

"LOSER, you did not deserve to possess her  love! Think carefully, reflect on your big mistake this time, Minho. ", Then Tao leave the room. Minho left who still do not understand why he could do this all to the lady who he is very in love. Regret? I do not know. Now only time will answer all the hassle of the way of their love.

"Mianhae ... I can't endure this .... anymore..... ", Minho whispered.

 

@@@

 

"Dad, please send me to your city soon...", she speak softly on her cellphone.


To be continued ....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minho give up. Krystal can not do anything else. She has been hurt, oh no, they're both sick because of the miscommunication. Krystal will go? Waaaaahhh I also do not understand why so increasingly complicated to make this story...  kekeek ~ * peace * ^ ^ v

And I really am sorry to delay updating the story .. Because I was very, very busy, and I was sick yesterday. So I drop the body condition yesterday guys T^T Huhuhu .. I hope you guys liked this chapter, and give your comment. Thank you that is happy if you've been subscribe and voter in reading my stories that I made. I wait for your comments chinguuu ~ ~

Annyeonghi ~~ /bowed/