I Have too.

Boyish & Beauty

 

It’s raining as Hyosung rides her scooter to the workshop. She is drenched, shivering from the cold wind of the heavy rain.

“whe- hachiu!” she sneezes as soon as she steps in. “where are the others?” she asked Kikwang who’s fixing a white Kia.

“Yah! Are you okay?” he started to panic seeing her wet from head to toe.

Before she could answer or react to him, he’s already run inside to a get a towel.

“How could you be so careless? You should’ve called me,” he dry her hair while keep on nagging.

“Now you sounded like Sunggyu.” She mutters slowly. Her face begins to heat up, her blood rushes, her heart pumps like crazy when Kikwang is drying her hair.

He sounded so worried. He ruffles her wet hair to dry it and wipe her face carefully. She didn’t move an inch, stunned from his touch. It’s funny how the two of them are the only people in the workshop at the moment. Both of them stay quiet, listening to the sound of rain.

“Hyo…” he called, looking down at her face. She looks up, stares at his shinning eyes.

He stares at her pale face, sparkle eyes, pink pouty lips and red nose. He can’t help but to stare at the beautiful creature in front of him. Same like him, she is staring at his plump lips, developing the urge to kiss him that instant. Both inch closer, eyes locked at each other.

They are going to kiss. Secretly, both want it badly.

“Whoa! That is raining cats and dogs.” Yongguk’s voice can be heard at the front desk making both to startle and inch away.

“Where are the others?” Peniel asked Yongguk.

Kikwang and Hyosung break away from each other although their eyes are still locked.

“Go change your clothes.” He orders her as he walks to the front desk to greet Yongguk and Peniel.

So close. You idiot! He cursed himself for being so slow and stupid.

Almost. Urghhh… she groans quietly.

 

#######################################

 

Later in the evening, Hyosung is smiling from ear to ear from the incident earlier with Kikwang. She has decided to refuse Joon’s proposal nicely. She reached home; take a hot bath and get ready to meet Joon.

While fixing her wig, she could hear sobbing across her room. She frowns, wondering is her sister cries.

“I don’t know what to do, Woori ah.” Jaekyung talks with a sobs.

Jaekyung is crying? She is not the kind of person to cry. Hyosung peeks at the door. She never sees her sister cry before. Jaekyung has always been so strong since they were a kid. Whenever she cries, jaekyung would smile for her, whenever she is having a hard time, jaekyung would cheer her up. She keeps on eavesdropping.

“Everything is so sudden. The customer returned the dress, J Mall returned and stop ordering from my boutique and I received customer complain. I never receive complain. I’m doomed.” More tears are spilling out from her eyes. It hurts Hyosung to see her strong will sister cries.

“I need to pay 10 000 dollar to the customers,” said the crying girl choking on her words. “I don’t have that much money. I’m saving some money for hyosung’s study. But if I use the money itself won’t be enough,” she keep on crying on the phone.

Hyosung tears just fell down. How selfish of her not thinking about her sister situation.

“Maybe I’ll sell the boutique.” She manages to say that with a little smile, hoping for a miracle. “No, I won’t ask money from Hyosung. She needs the money to continue study.”

She swears her heart just scatters into pieces. She can’t bear listening to all of these anymore. She continues to dress up and ready to meet Joon.

 

######################################

 

They meet up in the same coffee shop the other day. She waited for him by the glass window with a grim expression, staring blankly into the space.

“Hi…sorry to keep you waiting. The meeting end quite late.” Joon smiles happily seeing her.

“it’s okay.” She bitterly smiles.

“Have you made up your mind about my proposal?” his eyes gleam in full of hope.

Hyosung just could stare at him with million thoughts on her head.

“I…” she takes a deep breath before go on with her sentence. “I do…” she softly said, clenching her fist tight.

“Really? I’m so happy right now. Thank you Hyomi ah.” He never had been this happy before.

“But…” she started again biting her lower lips. “Can you do me a favour?”

 

######################################

 

Joon walks furiously walking pass everyone. His main point is Park Jiyeon’s office.

“Mr. Lee, you can’t come in.” avert a secretary but he ignores her.

“Park Jiyeon!” he yells, bursting into her office.

“We’ll adjourn this meeting. Thank you,” said Jiyeon professionally.

After all people walk out from her room, Jiyeon walks towards Joon that is glaring at her sharply.

“I can’t believe what I’m seeing right now, Lee Joon in my office.” She chuckles as she plays with his tie.

“What did you do that?” he asked angrily.

“What did I do?” she acts innocently.

“Stop being dumb! You sabotage Rainbow Couture right?” he firmly asked.

“What makes you said that?” she stills acting innocent.

“Your father is the owner of J Mall and everyone knows that when it comes to fashion and boutique, you’re in charge.” He punches the table with his fist.

“Yup…I did it.” She smirks, casually sitting on her table. “That low life shameless girl should know where she belongs.”

“She got nothing to do with this!” he throws another punch on the table. Although Jiyeon flinches, she still manages to look ignorant.

“How can she get nothing to do when you’re using her to get to me,” said Jiyeon in a seductive voice while she roams her hands on Joon’s chest.

“Don’t touch me!” he smacks her hands away.

“This is between you and me. Don’t involve other people,” Joon firmly said giving her his sharp cold gaze.

“You can’t stop me! You’re nothing to me now.” She turns away her gaze knowing how fast her heart can be. She knows that this is the side of him that she’s afraid off.

“Don’t be so sure!” he kicks the chair in front of him in anger and stomps out from her office.

Jiyeon’s knees went weak, holding on her table for support. She never sees him so serious about someone.

“Hyomi…” she grits her teeth, clenching a fist on her hand.

 

##################################################

I have too Joon. I'm sorry. Hyosung thought, feeling guilty in her heart and mind.

 

 

66666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666

Too much drama eh? Heee....

enjoy this chapter. or not. 

[Click-Read-Subscribe-Comment-Love-Upvote] easy right? XD see ya later people..XOXO to all readers. ^^