Proposal...

Boyish & Beauty

 

Her long silky hair flows elegantly as the wind blows. Her smoky eyes, blushed cheeks and rouge lips simply attract many men. Hyosung is doing another favour of Jaekyung, posing there with a smile for another Jaekyung’s sample collection.

“shoulders back baby!” jaekyung ordered from far.

“urgghh…wait there.” Hyosung just walks passed their photographer without giving him a chance to react.

“unnie!” she shouts. “where are your other models?” she asked angrily.

“well…” jaekyung started. “Sooyoung is having runway at Victoria Secret, Yoo Ah In is becoming an actress now, Hyorin is busy and Bom is modelling for corn CF.” she smiles at her little sister.

“now, I have to be your only model?” she narrowed her eyes at jaekyung.

“yup!” her sister replied cheerfully.

“urghhh.” She groans louder and back at the stairs where she’s modelling at the moment.

“Hyomi ah.” A man called her name and she looks at the caller. It’s Joon.

“ha-hai Joon sshi.” She awkwardly smiles and wave. “what are you doing here?”

“I came to see you,” He smiles, walking towards her step by step. “well, since you didn’t call me after you returned from china.” He added with a chuckle.

“china?” she frowns and look at her sister. Jaekyung just nodded signalling her to agree with everything he says.

“how about a cup of coffee?” joon suggested.

“I don’t drink-“her sentences were cut off by Jaekyung’s cough. “Coffee seems good.” She quickly react to her sister cough.

 

Both of them walk to the nearest coffee shop after Hyosung change into pink blouse and white short skirt with white flat shoes.

I hate pink. This skirt is too short and there’s a ribbon on this shoes! Hyosung cringe at the way she dressed.

“what do you want?” joon asked and she stops staring at her clothes. “diet latte? Water?” he asked, joked about it a bit.

“Crushed Chocolate please.” She ordered, giving Joon quite a surprise.

“don’t you models like to diet?” he wondered.

“nope. Diet is for idiot.” She bit her tongue for saying ‘idiot’. Hyomi won’t say things like that. Joon laughs and walk to an empty table after paying.

“so, why do you wanna see me?” she asked slurping on her chocolate drink.

“because I miss you,” said joon with a smile.

She choked on her drinks, covering with a tissue, coughing after hearing his statement.

“are you okay?” he asked giving her a cup of warm water.

“yeah…” she breaths deep and smile.

Joon laughs again and he knows that this laugh and this smile are sincere, unlike his flirtatious smile. They chat for a while there before sending her back to the boutique.

“I never had this much fun just from sitting at a coffee shop,” he laughs again.

“you sure laughs a lot today,” she laughs along making Joon to stop laughing and stares at her.

She’s so beautiful and different from other girls I’ve known. Why my heart is beating so fast right now?

“Joon sshi?” she called, tilting her head to the side with a smile on her face.

“ye-yes.” He stammers.

“we’re here,” said Hyosung pointing at the boutique in front of her.

“okay…I guess, see you later,” he about to walks away after she bid farewell but he calls her again.

“Hyomi.”

“Anything Joon sshi?” she asked.

“Will you be my girlfriend? He proposes making her to daze. She always wanted a confession from a guy but not from Joon. “You don’t have to answer me now,” he smiles sincerely and wave goodbye.

With a blank mind, she enters the boutique.

“so that’s the new girl? Oh Joon, she’s nothing compares to me.” a girl in red is watching Hyosung from far.

 

#######################################

 

“He confesses?!!” Jaekyung screams in excitement. “OMG! Did you say yes?” she squeals in delight.

“No…I didn’t say anything. He said I don’t have to answer now.” Hyosung shrugged, taking her blue varsity jacket, black t-shirt and jeans to change.

“why you silly?!” her sister keeps jumping up and down from excitement. “it’s not every day you got a confession.”

“I know…but…I don’t like him like that. He’s a good friend but…” she paused as she fiddling with her clothes.

“what? You’re still waiting for Kikwang to confess?” her sister casually said making Hyosung to swallow her next word. “Have he ever told you he care for you? Does he ever tell you he loves you? No. Just accepts Joon. He’s a good guy.”

“I…I’ll think about it.” She sighs and walks to the changing room to change into Hyosung back.

“He’s rich too. Maybe he can send you to study.” Her sister added before she close the changing room’s door.

 

#######################################

 

“Hey Gayoon, I’m on my way now,” said Hyosung through the phone. “Seriously, being Hyomi is so tiring! I don’t want to be Hyomi anymore, I just want to be Hyosung.” She whines on the phone. “I’m on my scooter now, see you at the workshop and don’t tell Babokwang about this,” she hung up, wears her helmet and speed away.

A girl is going into the boutique stops and look at her speed away on the red scooter. She smirks indifferently.

“Hyomi? Hyosung?” jiyeon chuckles and stares at Rainbow Couture signboard. “The first girl to deceive the famous player, Joon.” She walks inside the boutique.

Low life and shameless, Hyosung or Hyomi…I’m gonna reveal who you are.

 

##########################

Oh hey people!

A really fast update from me!

What do you think? would Hyosung accepts Joon? - Stay Tuned -

Hey, my country is in a bad haze at the moment. anyone with haze in the country, please be safe and don't forget to wear a face mask and drink a lot of water. ^^

Till next time chingus! Be safe.