6

cruise's story..

 

6

 

***flashback (when they 7 years old) ***

“Bomtaro-yah, don’t cry, I’ll piggy back you to your home. So stop crying neh, you don’t look beautiful if you always crying,” that words make me stop crying. I fell down from monkey bar in the playground by myself and him, my sunny play soccer with his friends. He ran to me when I start crying. I admit I’m a crybaby when I’m little but I’m not a crybaby anymore.

“Thank you, sunny. I love you,” I whispered to him when I’m still at his back.

 

“Sunny? It is a girl’s name, Bomtaro-yah. Stop calling me that,” he said to me, dissatisfied with the name I gave to him.

 

“But you are my sun. You always come after I’m crying like the sun come after the rains. So you are my sunny,” I frowned at him, I’m sad because he dislike the name.

 

“If that so, it is alright, but you can’t called me that in front others, promise me,” he said that firmly.

 

“I promised, Dong Youngbae, my sunny,” I chirped happily. I know he always do like I said. That’s why I love him.

 

***end of flashback***

 

“Sunny!!” I screamed his nickname as I hug him. I never met him since he moved with his family when we both 9 years old.

 

“Yah, Bomtaro, didn’t I tell you that Sunny is for girls?” he said that to me, furious. I know he not really mad at me calling him that, if he do, he will not grinning like an idiot right now.

 

“You too, stop calling me Bomtaro, I’m not chubby anymore as you can see right now,” I frowned at him. He calling me Bomtaro because he said that I’m chubby like a hamster and always chewing some snacks in my mouth.

 

“Haha, but your cheek still chubby like before, Bomtaro-yah,” he teasing me while he pinched my chubby cheeks.

 

“Yah, Sunny, stop calling me that,” I yelled at him. I want to stay mad at him, but I can’t, I’ so happy and excited meeting him again after all those years we apart.

 

“Call me Taeyang; it is manlier from Sunny. In fact, my friends called me that. They do have the same mind like you, comparing me with the sun,” he said. I just chuckled, I want to meet his friends, I want to ask them about my Sunny, no, Taeyang life.

 

“You do have the same features like the sun, bright, soothing, hot but burning,” I . He is blushing, he look cute doing that.

 

“Sweet talker, yah, Bomtaro, what is what with your friend’s criteria huh? If I don’t know you since before, I will think that you are a gold digger like other pretty girl I have met,” said Taeyang, he is right, I think I have became one when I been thrown out from my own house after my dad died by my stepmom.

 

“Haha, so why are you here?” I ask him, changing our topic. I didn’t want answer his question, I don’t want to see his disguise face on me if I said to him that I already become one.

 

“I want to rob some rich people, do you know people who afford to ride this cruise is the one who always bring cash in their pockets?” he said to me, his face look serious when talk about it. What the Armani hell happen here? My sunny has become a robber? Oh my gosh, I was terrified by now.

 

“Haha, you are so funny,” he dare to laugh after saying those entire things, is he intend to make me as his accomplice. I don’t want to do that, I love money but I don’t want to be a criminal to get the money.

“You believe all that? Oh my god, you fall for it? Yah, Park Bom, did you really thought that I am a robber?” he ask me between his laughter, did he really my sunny? Coz my Youngbae is a shy and serious man, and he doesn’t joke around.

 

“So you are not a robber?” I ask him, did he just kidding with me, coz I don’t feel like I want to laugh right now. I know I look like an idiot right now, so he don’t need to laugh a maniac right there. Aishh, I want to punch him so badly right now. No Bommie, chillex, don’t show him your new violence side; in fact don’t show to anyone except for Dara of course, she needed it.

 

“Of course not silly, I’m not that stupid to become one, I didn’t have any interest in fortune anyway,” he said, ah, he must be never face a problem with money in his life or his life is just too simple to maintain. If he know bout me loving the money so much than anyone else, what did he do? Leaving me? Look me with disgust face? Or else?

 

“I saw you talking with Choi Seunghyun just now, is he your current boyfriend?” he asked me when he realized that I’m too occupied with my thought. Glad he changes the topic, but hates it when he changes to my other don’t-want-to-discuss-with topic.

 

“No, but he will be soon,” I whispered didn’t want him to hear me. I just smiles to him, didn’t intend to answer.

 

“Ah, I got to go, I bet Dara must be looking for me, bye Taeyang,” I said as I walked to the door.