CHAPTER 10.

cruise's story..

 

 

Bom and Dara has different ways to spend their times the next morning, so they decided to be separated. Dara intends to spend her times mostly in the gym and want to pamper her body in the spa after that. Meanwhile, Bom want to soak her body under the sun on the deck for the whole day.

 

Bom wear her new swimsuit that she had bought before they aboard. A sage green with circles of gold metal that hold upper piece and bottom piece together under her white sundress. She lays down her green towel on the lay bench provided near the pools. She then put her tote bag besides the table that she has to share with her neighbor, the person who sat beside her.

 

She saw the person who already occupied the seat next to her wears a long sleeve gray button up shirt with a beige slack pant wraps his long legs. Yes, she has to sit next to a guy since there was no empty seat for her left. Maybe, there some seat vacant, but she surely doesn’t want to sit next to flirty filthy old man who enjoying himself with staring some woman chest.

 

Bom rolled her eyes when looking at the man winked at her. She sat at the bench glancing to the person next to her. Apparently, whoever he was, he definitely an uptight cold-blooded guy since he can survive wrap up himself like an Egypt mummy in this hot summer season.

 

Bom try to ped her sundress, she cant managed to reach the zipper behind her. Dara was the one who help her zipping the dress up this morning. Gahhd, tell me again, why the hell I wore this dress? She thought.

 

She need to get out the sundress anyhow. She leaned closer to her neighbor. “Hurmm, excuse me. Can you help me?”.

 

“What can I help you, miss?” the guy asked as he dropped his Forbes magazine which he absorbed since whenever.

 

Bom gasped. “Tabi?”

 

He furrowed his eyebrows. “Tabi?” he asked curious yet amused.

 

Bom mentally whacked her head. ‘Darn! Why the Prada heck my lips so loose’. “No, I mean, TOP. Hi, good morning,” she said stuttering.

 

He let out his deep chuckles. “No need to be afraid, Bom. You can call me Tabi, if you want,” he said, calming Bom down.

 

Bom flushed. He is the only man who can make her flushed and flustered like a naive school girl in front of her crush. “I’m not afraid of you, Tabi. I’m just shocked, yes, shocked. That’s all”.

 

“Yeah right? So tell me again, what you want me to help?” asked TOP channeling back to the first thing that starts their conversation.

 

Bom flushed even deeper. “Oh, that’s. Urmm, can you help me with my zip?”

 

Now, it’s TOP turn to blush. “I beg your pardon?”

 

Bom turn around back facing TOP. “Can you help me with this zip? I can’t reach it,” she said as she take her red long hair to the front.

 

“Are you sure? I can’t ask for a waitress do it for you,” he asked flustered. He felt really awkward right now. He doesn’t have any experience in this area with any girls, including his so called ‘beloved’ fiancée. No one really knows the real deal between them, not even his best friend, Jiyong and Taeyang.

 

“No. I don’t want to disturb them. Will you Tabi?” she asked still back facing him.

 

“Okay” he said hesitantly. Bom can felt a warm hand behind her back, reaching her sundress zipper.

 

She stifled her giggles when she heard gasps from behind her after her sundress flow down to her feet. She toughen up her giddiness before she turn back to him.

 

She restrain a big smile who want to plaster on her face when she see TOP dumb struck look. “Thank you so much Tabi,” she said sweetly.

 

TOP cleared his throat, calming his wild beating heart. “Urmm, you welcome?”

 

“So Tabi, what are you doing here?” she asked as she sat down next to TOP.

 

TOP lay back down in his seat, but still glancing Bom once a while. “Enjoying the sun like you,” he said after a while.

 

Bom look at him ridiculously. “With that attire?”

 

TOP look down to see his clothes. He doesn’t think he wears nothing wrong. “What wrong with this?”

 

“Are you seriously ask me that?” when Bom saw his unchanging expression, “Oh, you’re serious.”

 

“Why do I feel like you laughing at me?” he said frowning.

 

“Oh, honey. I am laughing at you, but not literally. Who is the person on earth enjoying the sun with that attire nowadays,” she said humor.

 

“Well, I am,” he said still frowning.

 

“No offense but are you ashamed with your body? Oh, did you have a secret tattoo? Or body piercing? Wow, I don’t know you have dark interest Tabi,” she asked excitedly.

 

“I am not. And no I can’t tell you whether I have tattoo or not. Besides, I don’t particularly like to show my skin to anybody. Call it I’m a shy person,” he said light heartedly.

 

“Yeah right. I don’t think so, Dara said you’re really friendly with her,” Bom said as she rubbed sun block cream on her legs slowly. Little she did know that her little gesture looks a little provocative for TOP.

 

“Well, I’m friendly with her since her boyfriend is my business acquaintance and one of my buddies seems to like her very much. She is a sweet girl and honestly I think she deserve someone better than that guy,” TOP said as he stared stealthily over Bom.

 

“I’m totally agreed with you. No offense but your friend oozes Casanova vibe around him, although I really admired his constant attention towards Dara. Honestly, I don’t think he can stand Dara stubbornness for long,” blabbered Bom, still rubbing the cream on her skin.

 

“Me too, don’t talk to anyone but actually we have some bet about how much long Dara will stand with his behavior. I have heard something happen between him and his fiancée. I’m betting Dara will leave him not even shed any tears,” said TOP wriggled his thick eyebrows.

 

“I’m second to that. Urmm, Tabi, can you help me put this on my back? My arm can’t extend that long,” said Bom as shoving sun block lotion in front of the shock TOP.

 

TOP hesitantly take the lotion. He gulped as he saw Bom back as she lying down on the chair. He put some lotion on Bom body and rubbed it with closed eyes.

 

“That’s feel good,” Bom involuteerly moaned make TOP gritted his jaw.

 

‘Damn, she really hot,’ TOP monologue with himself. He rubbed only on one spot, he felt uneasy to help Bom with her lotion as he never do that to any woman, not even his dead fiancée.

 

“TOP, my body will be oddly tanned if you only put that on one spot and let other spot get burned. Please, I don’t want my beautiful body get ruined,” said Bom, silently smirking. She knows TOP uneasiness as she felt him stiffen next to her, but she also know that TOP enjoyed the feeling as she heard his sharp breathes.

 

TOP hesitantly move his, no roamed his hand on Bom back, from her nape to her hip. He already felt hot and really tight on his pant; but he act calmly. To his utter horror, Bom with her moans as he moves his hand.

 

Without his consciousness, he held his breathe. When he felt the need of oxygen in his body, he take a sharp breathe. He need to do something, that woman to no end. And if he didn’t act fast enough, he will do something that will make the girl hate him or even worse loathes him.

 

“Urmm, Bom. I think I need to go. I have to find GD to discuss something,” he gave excuses to the girl, which obviously a lie. He stand up, taking his book as to cover something in front his pant.

 

“Is it about work? Don’t people go on cruise to forget work?” Bom pouted, she already have some idea why TOP need to get away.

 

“Yeah, about work. See you again Bom,” he said, try hard to ignore her pout. He walk really fast to his room. He need to shower to ease up his body, a cold shower might be good right now.

 

After saw the tall guy walk away like bolt lightning, Bom giggled uncontrolled.

 

‘Oh, Tabi, I’ll make you mine and mine alone. No other woman will take you from me,’ Bom thought with herself. She then packing her thing back, she doesn’t felt any mood to sun bath after TOP go since some man eyed her like a predator which make her sick and angry at the same time.