The Discovery

Sweet yet Bitter

Of course I was let out of the hospital but only a week after my bandages were taken off. The hospital wanted to look in to my eye but found nothing other than the fact that both my eyes would flash at certain moments. The right one would flash if I swallowed blood and my blue eye would react to ice and water. I discovered soon after that I could make ice appear in thin air as well as freeze anything and melt anything and that i could control any liquid with only my hands. Whenever I swallowed blood, I felt stronger, you could say re-energized in some way.

It was a little weird and unusual to have powers but I got used to it and learned to control them. Of course my powers were secrets. Nobody knew about them, not even my family or my best friend Lania. Lania is like me, 15 and in her third year at Bayside Hills High. We had many common classes so we got to know each other. We started hanging out together and soon after, we we're known as “The Inseparable Sisters” or “The Twins”. Everybody in school knew I got in a car accident but nobody knew that I had a red eye or powers, Lania was one of those people. I was hiding all those things from everybody. I had started covering my red eye by wearing my raven black hair over my right eye ever since I saw it at the hospital and have been turning into a Goth ever since my release. I also bought a royal blue contact lens that I always wore just in case. My powers came after I left the hospital so the doctor didn't know about them either, in other words nobody or nothing knew about these things other than myself but that was going to change soon...