The White Light

Sweet yet Bitter

It all started with a bright light… It was a warm evening when I finished class and was heading home. That day I spent two hours cooped up at the library reading all the detective and romantic fantasy novels I could get my hands on. Of course I didn't know that two hours had already gone by. After that, I soon realized that I was going to be late for diner so I did what anybody would, I rushed home. My mom was always unhappy when I didn't get home on time. She's a very strict person and she's also very demanding. My dad, on the other hand, didn't mind as much as her but he was even stricter than her. However, if you overlook that, they're actually pretty good people. I know that their anger is from worrying about me and that any normal person would hate when their parents are angry but to me it felt... Reassuring... 
Looking back... I think I actually like it...
 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ah... I'm still new here and i wante to try to write a story without Kpop to see what would happen so I'd really appreciate it if you guys supported me!

Please comment and subscribe!