Final

Under The Same Roof
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i'll advertise one last time

My Contract Marriage - Luhan

With a blink of an eye, graduation is already here and you were sitting with your fellow classmates. You were listening at the valedictorian’s speech as she says, “High school life sure is the best because a lot of memories were created. You lose people, gain some and grow up in there. Who doesn’t love high school? Sure there are a lot of embarrassing memories and memories you want to forget but there are a lot of good ones too. We experience our first love, first heart break, betrayal and such. This graduation ceremony will be soon over and as we step out of the gates of this school that we will surely miss, it would be stepping into the life of the real world. We can’t play around anymore during school time, pull pranks on each other. We will miss each other that’s for sure. Some of us would already start looking for jobs, some would start helping out the family continue studying and maybe some of us would even get married. I just want to say good luck to each and every one of us. I hope we will meet each other in the future and don’t forget the good times we shared.”

She ended her speech and the students clapped for her including you. Some were even sobbing at her speech. It sure gave you goose bumps too.

A few more talks and graduation ceremony was over. You rushed to hug your ever so cheesy boyfriend and he swung you around. It didn’t escape from the clicking of the camera and you saw both of your parents smiling happily for the two of you.

“Dad look I survived high school!” You ran towards him and gave him a big hug. “I’m so proud of you my daughter. No words can say how proud I am.” He kissed your forehead and patted your back.

“Ommonim, abbonim.” You greeted Daehyun’s parents as Daehyun appeared behind you. “Aigoo you two are both going to university now. How can time fly so fast?” His mom teared up and Daehyun laughed at her. “Mom you’re too emotional.” He said and you whacked his arms lightly causing him to chuckle.

You got into the car and went home to change your shirts as the elders would bring you out for dinner. Oh you’re looking for Kai? Psh don’t mind that guy. He’s busy pleasing Dahae’s parents. Remember the girl that Kai hated? No? Okay here’s a recap.

A small smile tugged your lips upwards and kept the rose in your bag. You skipped to the canteen to meet up with Kai only to see him bickering with the girl you’ve been teasing him about.

An idea popped in your head and you smirked evilly. You wanted to play cupid so you walked towards them and flashed a very angelic smile at him. “Annyeong my best friend who has been talking nonstop about Dahae and oh- I didn’t know you were here Dahae.” You bowed ‘apologetically’ to her and grinned cheekily to Kai.

“Yah I don’t talk about that witch!”

“Witch?!”

You crossed your arms over your chest and watched them in amusement as they started to bicker again. You shook your head and walked away after sending a message to Kai that you would be going first.

Apparently, Kai ended up being this cheese ball and chasing Dahae. The idiot fell heels over head for her. After all, she’s a keeper.

You were wearing the dress the Daehyun’s mom got you as a graduation gift and did your hair. You wore a little make up to make yourself look elegant since you will be going in a high end restaurant. You wore your heels and did a last lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter