The Debate

Verbal Battle!!

So the day of the debate dawned, bright and sunny. Youngjae and his team headed towards the auditorium of their schol, where the debate was going to be held. 

Then they all marched very coolly into the loud auditorium where no one took any notice of them. Some geek in the corner began playing Rain Sound, for their grand entrance. This geek had made it the debate teams theme song.Youngjae and team's spirits fell and they scowled at geek, then proceeded to the stage, waiting for the debate team of Inhun high team to come. 

Youngjae was confident about this debate. If his team got through to the finals, then they get to participate in the International Debates held abroad. 

" Hmph. I'm sure the opposing team must be nervous. But then, they should. For I Yoo Youngjae am after all the best Debator." said Youngjae straightening his file very matter of factly..

" Dude...You don't have that title anymore" pointed out his redheaded teammate.

" Oh shut up!! You and I both know very well who's better. Me or that deep voiced wild boar. " came the angry reply.

" Yep. If you say so." said the red head bored.

" I CAN FEEL THE POWER!!! IT'S GUSHING LIKE A RIVER IN MY RIVULET LIKE VEINS!!! OH THE GREATNESS I FEEL AT THIS MOMENT!!! WE SHALL WIN AND THRIVE!!! AH!!! THE POWER OF A NERD!!" he said dramatically.

" Oh... Students. We have a small change." announced the vice president of Youngjae's school getting up on stage. "Today, instead of Inhun High School we have the debating team of the very prestigious Woonam High School with us today." she said leaving the stage.

The music geek began to play Ready For War by 50 cent, the instrumental as they entered. a/n :(I advice you guys to listen to it to add more effect.Heres the link  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpsGcC6IMAw )

Youngjae's mouth dropped open. " WHAT!!!! BUT THAT'S NOT FAIR!!!! I WAS JUST--- grrrrrrr" he growled as his arch enemy entered coolly with a smirk. 

It was not Inhun high.... It was Woonam....

" Let's begin.... shall we..?" said the buff leader of the opposing team with a small nod at Youngjae as the crowd became tensed and electricity seemed to sizzle between Youngjae's and his rivals eyes.

" The topic was about whether abortion should be made legal or not.  but since Inhun High School is not attenting we made it a more light easy to debate topic that doesn't need research..." blabbed the bespectacled president of the school.

" Oh nerd. Just tell us the topic.." sighed Youngjae rubbing his temples. (Stop music now... It was cool wasn't it!!) 

Oh the contrast between Rain Sound and this.... *sigh*

" Ok! Here we go" grinned the presidnt looking at the card in his hand. His smile falterd.

" What?!  There should be a limit to the length of a girls shorts or skirts?! Seriously?" yelled the president glaring at the prefect who gave the topic. He shrugged smiling weakly

The students cheered. " We will oppose. " said the team from Woonam...

" HA! I HAVE A MILLION POINTS TO PROPOSE THE TOPIC! HA! BE PREPARED TO LOSE!!" hollered Youngjae. 

" We'll see about that..." said Yongguk.

" Of course we will..." growled Youngjae as electricity sizzled between the eyes of the two. The geek  started to play a scary music with a choir singing in a loud haunting voice.

" Ok. Hey... Kwang Ji... Get up.. GET UP!" hissed the redhead poking the sleeping girl violently. She got up with a start. " What? Who are they? What's happening " she asked wide eyed. 

Redhead sighed and filled her up, smacking her in the head once in a while to keep her awake.

" Oh ok then. I shall start... " yawned Kwang Ji getting up. Everyone went silent anticipating. She rubbed her eyes and blinked a couple of times.

" Good Afternoon ladies." she began

" WHAT?! We're male..." said Beady eyes scowling at her.

Silence.

"Alright. So as a girl, I obviously propose the topic. See how long my skirt is? It touchhes my knees! That's how it should be! So i believe there should be a limit *yawn* for a girls skirt or short. It has to be loooong... Long enough to *yawn* cover her...legs... no?"

* creek creek (crickets chirp).....*

" My eyes are growing smaller cuz i don't get enough sleep you know... See. I got circles and bags under my eyes... circular bags..don't you get any? " she asked the  audience. 

"I do " said a guy with long hair.

* creek creek (crickets chirp).....*

*sniff sniff*  " I dunno what else to say...."

* thump.*

Silence.

" The ?" *Stops watching to lookup at naroleptic*

" That ..."  *stops carving self. Emo people..* *sigh *

" I'm so embarassed to be in this school...." *stabs self*

The students muttered among themselves.

The geek began to play Never Give Up.

The buff leader of the opposing team got up smirking. This was definitely easy. Or so he thought till an ice cream landed on his head. 

" What the--- HEY!! STOP!!" he yelled as stuff came at him. Clothes, a keyboard, a computer,a chair. He dodged most of them, bending back and forth like James Bond and the stuff stopped coming at him. (he was such an angry boy that he had loads of haters)

" Ha... Losers ! Di---" He stopped as an encyclopedia Britannica hit him on the head. 

He fainted and the student medics came rushing in as an ambulanmce sound was playing on the geeks radio.

" i wonder where they'll take the enemy off to..." snickered some students throwing a pineapple onto the fainted guy before he was taken out.

" which means I can speak now eh.." sighed the redhead.

" A woman must preserve her dignity. She is someone society depends on greatly and so she must keep up her standads.." he said blandly. 

" Why?" asked the beady eyed guy from the opposing team " How dumb are you? I just told you why!" snapped redhead.

" Anyway. It's disgusting to see stuff .. "

" Like?" asked Beady Eyes smirking.

" You know what I'm talking about... You are so dumb... Anyway, those are stuff that should be preserved for a guy to see when the time is right..." said  redhead slowly, thinking

" What time would that be?" joined Yongguk enjoying this.

" WHAT THE ?!!! YOU ING KNOW-----"

" LALALALALALALALALA!!!!! I CANT HEAR THE SWEARING!!!! YOU ARE NOT SWEARING IN FRONT OF THIS PURE BOY!!!!" screamed a nerd whose eyes were shut tightly, with his glasses falling off.

" SHUT UP!!! THIS IS SUCH AN ABSURD TOPIC!!!BUT  I'LL TELL YOU WHAT I THINK OF THE TOPIC. OF COURSE A WOMAN SHOULD NOT REVEAL HERSELF TOO MUCH!!! I MEAN AS JIWOO SAID, IT'S GROSS FOR ONE THING!!! ESPECIALLY WHEN SHE SITS IN THAT TINY THING SHE CALLS A SKIRT!!! WHO THE HELL IS SHE TRYING TO IMPRESS!!!!?" bellowed Youngjae getting up so fast, his chair flew backwards squashing the music geek behind, and it hit a button, and Bubble Pop started to play.

" As  a guy I must say it is eyecandy.." shrugged Yongguk

" WHAT?!!! THAT'S CAUSE YOU'RE A ERT!!! FOR ME I JUST WANT TO GO UP TO THE GIRL AND SAY 'hey miss, please dress decently', Additionally I can say that most cases are due to unethical clothing." said Youngjae his eyes glinting as he looked around waiting for someone to oppose him.

" Well, What do you ladies think? do youlike wearing short  skirts?" he asked the crowd. All the girls hands went up except a few nerds and others who had the 'omg seriously what are you saying' look on their faces.

" See Youngjae... They like to wear those kinda clothes... So you can't really stop them now can you? it'll be violating their human rights." he continued while Beady Eyes clapped.

" DUDE! No one cares bout that. The point is that----

" My cook eloped with the gardener.... Aiiish... I was supposed to find a new one! Ah.. I even forgot to buy the newspapers to check for advertisements... " sighed Narcoleptic girl slumping back in her seat.

" Oh that ..." sympathized the students. Coffee Shop started to play in the background.

" Anyway... Where were we...?" asked Youngjae glaring at the opposing team as if it was there fault for the interruption.

" A WOMAN MUST PRESERVE HER DIGNITY---"

" Clothes don't determine dignity. A person's actions do. You can be dignified in pair of shorts." said Yongguk cutting him off.

" She should not try to be something she isn't! And showing off skin in public---"

" Being y is not wrong. If you got it all, what's wrong in flaunting it? You gotta show 'em what you got!" said Yongguk

" WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!! WOULD YOU LIKE YOUR YOUNGER SISTER TO BE A ?"

" Ther's a difference in a and wearing short clothes Youngjae. If you want a , go have a one night stand."

''OHOHO!!! SO NOW YOU WANT ME TO GO TO HAVE A ONE NIGHT STAND?!" asked Youngjae hitting the table.

" That's not what i was intending to say but yeah... that's not a bad idea! I can tke you to one."

" WHAT!!!!"

Yongguk sighed. This guy had gotten worse than before. Yet Yonguk couldn't help admiring the fact that Youngjae's face could turn so many shades of red. The boy could be easily annoyed and Yongguk found that entertaining.

" ...... SO THAT'S WHY I SAY A WOMANS SKIRT OR SHORT SHOULD HAVE A LIMIT...IT SHOULD BE LONG! THE END!! NO ONE SHOULD OPOSE ME!! GOT IT!! NOW GIMME THE TROPHY FOR THE  DEBATOR OF THE DAY!!" he snapped at the judges

" Dude, that's against the laws of "Le Debating'' said a guy who was flpping through a book named, 'Le Debating'

" Sorry to burst your bubble little one but look at it this way. " began Bangster.

" As I said before, you have no right to tell anyone what to do and what not to do. What you like and what you dislike is only upto you. Would you like it if someone stopped you from wearing any clothes at all? Imagine if wearing clothes was banned. This is something like that right. You can't opress people. But I know the problem here. It's simple. You Yoo Youngjae.... Hehe.. You, Yoo Youngjae.. Double Y... Anyway..." he said seeing Youngjae cupping a glass cup tightly.

" ..... You are a girl."

" WHAT?!!!"

The crowd began to laugh and cheer. " Yeah, you think you are a girl and you don't like other girls wearing things you can't. That's the whole problem here. Relax Double Y. Someday the sun will dawn for you. And till that day...." he stopped thinking. An expectant music started to play as the students held their breaths. "... Till that day... we.. shall... wait...." he finished uncertainly.

Silence. 

Then " YAAAAAY!!!!" the students cheered as confetti exploded from someplace and balloons came from another place and candy rained from above...

" THE WINNER IS WOONAM HIGH AND THE DEBATOR OF THE DAY IS...."

 Youngjae stood up.

" BANG YONGGUK!!!!!!" 

 More cheers..

" He did it again...." sighed redhead.