School Mornings.

Verbal Battle!!

" Now now Youngjae.. Something has to be done about this... Horrid temper of yours...." said a bespectacled boy, staring at the boy sitting in front of him.

Youngjae stared back at him blankly. The bespectacled boy talking to him was none other than the school president. And why was Youngjae here?

" This is the 16th time you were rude to the oppposing team. Not only that, but attacking them with items? Please try to keep thename of Rangaeng High school"

" We don't have a name to begin with. And I didn't assault them. It was those kids who were watching" said Youngjae, trying hard to keep his temper in check.

" I KNOW YOU ASKED THEM TO THROW STUFF AT THE OPPPOSING ONES!!!!" screamed the president suddenly.

" WHAT?!!! YOU THINK YOU'RE ZEUS OR SOMETHING TO KNOW EVERYTHING?!!!" screamed back youngjae. 

" DON'T YOU DARE SCREAM AT ME!!! I AM THE PRESIDENT OF THE SCHOOL YOU NERD!!!"

" HEY!!! WHO YOU CALLING NERD HUH!!!!? IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN YOU STUDY UNDER TREES EVERYDAY AFTERSCHOOL!!! I'VE SEEN YOU!!!"

" Ohohohoho!!! You spy on me?!!"

" WHY YOU!!!!----"

CRASH!! BANG!!! "OWWWWWWWWW!!!! NOOOOOO!!!! MY NOSE!!!!...."

came the sounds from the school presidents office as chaos broke out inside.

" You should never put fire with fire...." said a redheaded boy yawning.

" Yeah true. Oh! There comes the president's shoe... and sock and spectacles and--"

Thump

Redhead sighed as he looked at the snoring girl beside him.

" She was speaking just now!!!" said a horrified girl, who saw the girl falling asleep.

" She's a narcoleptic case, child..." said redhead calmly pushing the sleeping girl away from him.

" HA!!!! I WON FREAK!!! " yelled Youngaje coming out the door majestically , with a blue eye. " TAKE THAT FOR CALLING ME A HOT TEMPERED FREAK!" he yelled once more, slamming the door shut and walking towards the Redhead. 

" We have a debate scheduled for next week, with Inhun High School. We can beat those ers!!!" sniggered Youngjae. Redhead and Narcoleptic followed him outside.

" You aren't even the leader... How do you know?" asked Redhead skeptically glancing at Narcoleptic girl who was the actual leader of their debate team. "Anywa the school looks gloomy today..." began Redhead ,who thought non living things had emotions too.

There were only a few kids in the large school cause the kids in this school made sure to come only 5 minutes before the bell rang for assembly. 

" Now once I win this debate----"

" You may win this debate but your title as the best debator was taken away from you, the moment Yongguk stepped into the debate that day.... that cold dark day..." said Redhead plucking a leaf out a tree and smelling it.

" SHUT UP YOU INSOLENT IMBECILE!!!! YOU WANNA FRY????" yelled Youngjae.

" Wait... about the debate..." started Narcoleptic gilr but...

Thump. 

" Ah... leave her..." said Redhead. 

" WOOOHOOOOOO!! OH YEAH BABY!!THE MAN IS BACK!!! WHERE ARE THE CHICKS TO ME INTO THE SCHOOL?!!! HEY LADIES!! MR. HANDSOME IS HERE!!!AM I TOO EARLY?!! YOUNGJAE!!! YOU'RE HERE!!!!" came a raspy loud voice and Youngjae and Redhead groaned, as Himchan came on his famous sledge. It was an ugly one built by Himchan himself. He had tried painting it purple but had used the paint to paint his arch enemy.

His large dog was a mixture of many breeds was barking loudly, while pulling the sledge with uncommon ease. It was Himchan's sledge dog. No it wasn't an actual sledge dog used to pull sledges... It was the dog he raised as a pet.

" You're free Rump.... Go.. Pee... explore.... pee..." said Himcahn watching his dog lovingly, as it began chasing some nerds who started running wildly.

That was the only way the nerds got their morning exercise. 

" DUDE!!!! OUTTA MA WAY!!!!" yelled a kid as he zoomed past on  a skateboard, The bell was about to ring and students were piling in. More skateboarders whizzed by unable to stop.

" I'M SOARING TO HEAVEN!!!" screamed a guy as he flew high up on his roller skates and crashed into some poison ivy.

Why people used such weird sources of transport you ask? Because this school was slanted. It was built on a slope. If you start riding something, it was difficult to stop making it a hotspot for skateboarders, rollerskates. sledge rider Himhan and other riding stuff.

" Youngjae my friend!!!" began Himchan as he came towards a Youngjae, whose eye twitched in annoyance. Friend was one word that was not in the boy's dictionary. He believed that he was a lone ranger, who was born into the world alone and therefore was destined to travel in it alone... with no one.

" SHUT UP FREAK!!!! " he yelled, pointing at Himchan who was knocked down by some cyclists who were screaming wildly as they headed high speed into a pond Himchan among them. 

" COME HERE YOU STUIPID CHILD!!!!!" screamed a teacher, chasing a boy who had a stack of exam papers in his hand.

" NOOOOOOOOO!!!! I FAILED THIS PAPER!!!! " the boy sobbed and ran to the swimming pool area, where a lone boy was practising. The exam papers boy dived ungracefully into the pool, papers and all. The teacher screamed.

" GOGOGOGOGOGO  JONGUP!!!! AIIIIIIIIISSSSH!! YOU TOOK 10 SECONDS TO FINISH?! YOU THINK YOU CAN GET INTO THE OLYMPICS LIKE THIS?!!! " screamed the coach at the panting swimmer boy, who happened to be the only member of the swimming squad.   

" Sir? Can you pull me out?" asked paper boy floating by.

" Yeah yeah wait till Jongup's practice is over... That'll be in 6 hours." said the  coach pushing him away to the shallow end.

Jongup came to school at 3.30 am and practised. Then he had to practice from 4.00 pm till 11.59 p.m. Why not 12.00 you ask? Because the coach wanted him to think that a new day has not yet begun.

The thing was, Jongup didn't really want to go to the olympics... he never really joined either. He was pushed into the pool by some skateboarder who was going past unable to stop himself and the coach had seen him flapping his arms about and thought he had potential. 

The bell rang to signal the start of school as students ran about wildly, as if a fire had broken out.

" NOT THE ARMOUR!!!!! NOT THE ARMOUR!!!! " screamed the school president, as students pushed each other, teachers, the prefects and the suits of armour around the school. " IN A LINE!!! INA LINE!!" shrieked the prefects who were ignored and pushed away. It was a very old school. 589 years old. 

The auditorium filled up. The principal climbed on stage,

" SHUT UP MOTHERERS! LET'S START THE ING DAY!!" he bellowed into the microphone.

School had begun.

 

Meanwhile in Woonam High School

A calming silence surrounded the old prestigious school. Unlike Rangaeng High School , this was an all boys boarding school, where education was the most important thing and the students studied 24/7, 365 to keep up the good reputation of the school. Unlike in Rangaeng High School this school was an all rounded school, where the students only wanted to win.

The students were practising sports in the morning, concentrating very hard, before school started.  

Two boys were discussing something in the benches outside the school.

" WHERE'S YONGGUK?!!! THAT BASTARD!! IF HE DOESN'T TURN UP IN SCHOOL...... The debate is next week. We can win it.. Those Rangaeng students are losers..." said a big buff boy.

" Yeah we have Yongguk! "  said a boy with beady eyes.

" Yeah... Ha! That boy Yoo Youngjae  is in that school right?" laughed the buff guy and beady eyes joined in.

 They had some good chemistry. 

" NO TALKING THERE! NO LAUGHING! GO PRACTISE YOUR RESPECTIVE SPORTS!" commanded a snooty prefect, marching towards them. 

" ..." grumbled the beady eyed guy sighing and getting up.

" I hate this school....It violates our fundamental human rights" added buff guy, trudging to the tennis court.

" Come come...." said the tennis captain welcomigly, with an evil smile, racket ready in hand.

" I hate you too Daehyun." said the buff guy, pulling Daehyun's racket.

Just then the bell rang for school to start. The students began to enter  the auditorium in single file,  in a perfectly straight line. The silence was unbearable. 

School in Woonam High,  had also begun... but what a difference!