EXPULSION

Love Story In Star Dance Academy

The next day Yeonu found herself on a bed. She looked around and saw Hoya approaching her with a cup of tea.

 

Yeonu: What the? What happened? Ou-ouch… My head…

Hoya: Are you okay? You were drunk last night and I picked you up.

Yeonu:  Oh really? Thanks.

Hoya: Here drink some.

Yeonu: *drinks* were you um... hurt? Yesterday…?

Hoya: Just talk to me comfortably okay dear? Why are you so awkward?

Yeonu: Because I hurt you badly… *sobs*

Hoya: Hey… don’t get so emotional. I know how you feel. I understand you. I’m okay dear, don’t worry about me.

Yeonu: But oppa, I’m just really sorry.

Hoya: No, don’t be. It’s not your fault. It’s clearly not your fault.

Yeonu: Oppa… *hugs*

 

At the same time, in GD’s house.

 

GD: Woah! What just happened? I’m home?

TOP: Yes you’re home. You drank with Yeonu last night…? Don’t you remember?

GD: How do you about that?

TOP: She called me to pick you up.

GD: Ouh… I see… Then who picked her up?

TOP: You’re seriously asking me that? She said she wants to continue drinking… So I just let her be.

GD: What a gentleman!

TOP: Yah! Then you expect me to bring a drunken couple home?

GD: Fine…

TOP: Hurry go and wash up. We’re going to have breakfast.

 

Back to Yeonu’s scene. She washes up and had breakfast and Dongjun entered.

 

Yeonu: Morning~!

Dongjun: Ah… morning. Can I talk to you?

Yeonu: Dongjun-ah… Let’s just drop that problem. I’m now fully recovered and let’s now just be happy with it okay?

Dongjun: But you’re okay with it?

Yeonu: Of course I’m okay. It’s my decision whether or not to drop the problem. Okay?

Dongjun: Okay…

Yeonu: Don’t be so sad okay? Let’s start a brand new day with a smile.

Dongjun: Thanks Yeonu.

Yeonu: Have you had your breakfast?

Dongjun: Yup, I just ate with hyung.

 

Hoya enters and told Yeonu that the president wanted to see her. She went to the office with light footsteps.

 

Yeonu: *knocks*

President: Come in.

Yeonu: Good morning~! You want to see me?

President: Ah… Good morning Yeonu! I’ve never seen you with such energy!

Yeonu: Hahaha! I’m always like this. So you wanna see me?

President: Oh yes… You really made the house down yesterday! Well done, especially with someone you don’t know.

Yeonu: Oh you mean with G-Dragon?

President: You know him?

Yeonu: He was a friend of mine.

President: Oh? That’s great. The representatives were giving so many good remarks about you.

Yeonu: Oh thank you~

President: But I realized something went wrong at the end… You were breaking down…?

Yeonu: Oh that… It’s personal stuff.

President: I see. Don’t worry, I won’t interfere. Well that’s all actually. I just want to praise you that’s all.

Yeonu: Oh… Thank you~ I’ll take my move now.

 

She went out of the office with a big smile because she was so proud of herself. At the same time, Hyuna was passing by the president’s office.

 

President: Kim Hyuna sshi. May I have a word with you?

Hyuna: Ah… sure…

President: Sit down. Do you know that you are really in a big trouble of what you did yesterday?

Hyuna: Yes. I apologize for that matter.

President: That’s too late. The others and I have already talked about it,

Hyuna: May I know what you were talking about?

 

The president went to his drawer and took out a letter. Hyuna looked at the president then the letter. She took out a piece of paper from the envelope and the first word she saw was…

 

“EXPULSION”