A Fight Between Brothers

Love Story In Star Dance Academy

So I followed what he said and throughout the rest of the journey it was quiet. I took a nap as I was tired. My wrists was bruised badly. When we nearly arrived to our place, I woke up. I looked at hi, and he's eyes was on the street not replying my gaze. When we arrived, Hoya went out first leaving me in the car. Maybe he's too angry :/My eyes went teary because I've never seen oppa like this. I went out of the car myself following him from behind while blowing my injured wrists. Hoya oppa went straight into my room and everyone was there enjoying our favourite variety show "Running Man". They were all shocked by Hoya's actions. Then, I entered.

 

Yuri: Yeonu- ah! What happened to you? Did Hoya did this to you?

Dongwoo: Did he? 

 

While Hoya oppa was heading towards me with a First Aid box and before I answered their questions, Dongjun went towards his brother and grabbed his collar.

 

Dongjun: Hyung! Didn't I tell you to take care of Yeonu?! Isn't that our promise?!

Woohyun: Ya Kim Dongjun! Stop it already. Maybe there is a misunderstanding here. Hoya will never do this to the person he loves. That's enough. Let go already!

 

So Dongjun let go of his brother's collar but kicked his brother. 

 

Dongwoo: Dongjun! That's enough! Stop it!

Me: Oppa! Oppa, gwaenchana? Ireona~

 

With my bruised wrists I tried oppa up. So, he did stood up. But because Hoya was suffering from too much pain, he fainted in front of you. 

 

Me: Oppa! Hoya oppa! Oh no... What are we gonna do.... Oppa~

 

I handed oppa to Yuri, stood up and slapped Dongjun across his face. With his hand touching his right cheek, he looked at me with confusion.

 

Dongjun: Yeonu-ah...

Me: You! Who gave you the right to do that to him? *sobbing*

Dongjun: Yeonu-ah...

Me: Do you even have eyes?! Can you see that he is suffering too much pain already?

Dongjun: I punched him because he did protect you. And look what he did to you! Shouldn't you be thankful?

Me: Thankful?!

Yuri: Yeonu-yah... That's enough already...

Me: Yuri... Please. For a while. Let clear this up. How do you know that he did not protect me Dongjun?!

Dongjun: Your wrists Yeonu. It looks badly injured.

Me: My wrists ended up like this because I was molested by a guy. Our car died when we were on our way here. So Hoya left me in the car for awhile to buy petrol. The car was so stuffy so I went out the car to get fresh air. And that is when it happened. 

Dongjun: But did my brother did anything?

Me: Yes he did. He rushed towards the car and fought with two well-build guy like Kim Jong Kook. Thanks to your brother I was saved. Dongjun. Your brother, Lee Hoya, saved my life. Hoya scolded me beacuse he was worried for me.Now look at him. Who are you gonna blame?

Dongjun: Myself...

Me: Good thing that you realized. Look here Kim Dongjun. You are 2 years younger than him and you have no right to show him disrespect.

 

I looked at the regretful Dongjun sternly. 

 

Dongwoo: Yeonu, calm down okay? I'll accompany him to his room. 

Woohyun: Yup! I'll take care of Hoya tonight okay? Chill~ 

Dongwoo: Follow me. 

Me: Thank you guys. :) Sorry for the chaos.

Woohyun: Nah... No problem.

~~~End of chapter 21~~~

 

Yay~! Infinite has already made their comeback with Destiny! Congratulations Infinite! I'm so proud of you all. So if anyone wants to watch their mv, here is the link! Have fun!