Chapter 3

The Roommate

I looked at my watch. 4:30. Okay! Time to get ready! I can't wait to see Dong Hae. I got changed into skinny jeans and into a cute hoodie that Dong Hae gave me before he went to Busan. I tied my hair in a high ponytail and applied some lip gloss. Then my phone vibrated.

You have one message from 'Dong Hae :P'

 

Hey Dara, ready yet? I'm infront of your apartment.

Yep, coming! :)

 

I kept my phone back in my pocket then went to the hall.

"Bom, seriously. When are you leaving?"

"Oh Seung Hyun's coming to pick me up later. Don't worry, I'll be gone when you come back!"

"Well you better be. I'm going out with Dong Hae."

Bom spit out her drink she was having.

"His back?"

"Erm, yeah?"

"Oh, okay have fun,"

I rollled my eyes then went out of my apartment. I took the lift then arrived at the ground floor. I saw Dong Hae waiting outside in his car. I walked outside and got in.

"Hey Dara!"

"Hi Dongie-ah! How was Busan?"

"Great! I want you to meet someone at the cafe!"

Someone? Meet? Who does he want me to meet?"

"Erm okay. Lets go then!"

Dong Hae and I put on our seatbelts and he drove to the cafe. It was a little cafe by Han River. The enviroment was really peaceful and I liked it alot.

"Okay, we're here,"

We got out of the car and went in. I saw a girl waving at us then Dong Hae waved back. Who is she?

We both took our seats at the table the girl was sitting at. 

"Hi Yubin," Dong Hae smiled at the girl and she smiled back. Okay, what's going on now?

"Dara, this is my girlfriend, Yubin. Yubin, this is my best friend, Dara," Dong Hae introduced us.

The girl had straighten medium length hair and jet black eyes. She had lips and her skin was tan. She wore a black tank top and a jeans jacket with a pair of super short high waisted shorts.

"Hey, I'm Yubin," she smiled at me. She seemed really proud of herself and she had a rather wicked grin on her face.

"Hi," I said back.

The three of us talked until 7:00 in the evening.

"So are you sending me home?" I asked Dong Hae.

"Sorry Dara, I'm driving Yubin home. Don't worry, you'll be fine," he said then Yubin came by his side and hugged his arm then leaning her head on Dong Hae's shoulder.

The couple got in the car then drove off.

"Yeah...I'll be fine,"

Suddenly, I heard thunder then it started pouring. , looks like I have to walk home in the rain.

I was halfway home when a car pulled up beside me. 

"Hey young lady, where you going in this rain?" he asked. He had black hair with a front frinch and an innocent smile. He was pretty cute.

"Home, my best friend left me at the cafe just now...," I explained.

"Well, come on in. I'll get you home," he smiled as he opened the door for me. I shyly got in and told him the way back. Soon, we arrived.

"Thanks for the ride," I thanked him.

"I'm, Kwon Ji Yong. You?"

"Dara Park,"

"Well you better get in now or you will be catching a cold," he said leading me into the building.

He smiled at me once more and left.

I took the lift up to my apartment and closed the door. Good, Bom isn't here anymore.

I went to my room to get changed into my dry PJs then went to the hall and sat down. I started to feel something about the guy. He looked familiar. GD? Nah! No way would G-Dragon be so freaking kind and cute. Oh well, looks like it's bedtime for me! 

___________________________________________________________________________