Chapter 1

The Roommate

(Whole Story Is Dara's POV)

"Dara! Dara! Open the damn door!" Bom shouted. "Coming, coming!" I said getting off the couch and walked to the door. I opened the door and looked at Bom. She was munching corn and starring blankly at me. "Hi!" she greeted with full of corn. 

"Now before you say anything else, there's something I have to say. One, no kicking my door, two knock and three, you have to seriously reduce your corn habbits," I said pointing my index finger at her. "Okay, sorry," she apologixed wiping with a hankerchief. "Can I come in?" she did her puppy dog eyes.

Ugh this Bominator! Always doing that eyes that no one can resist! "Fine," I mumbled dragging her into my apartment and shut the door. 

"So, I heard that your looking for a roommate?" Bom asked as the two of us took our seats on the couch.

"Yeah, I'm so bored living by myself Bom,"

"Okay...so what do you want me to do?"

"Be my freaking roommate Bom!"

"I would but I'm already sharing with MinJi,"

"Fine, but you help me get one!" I said pointing my index finger at her.

"Girl or boy?"

Wow, she is really dum isn't she?

"Obviously a girl Bom. Why the heck would I want to be living with a boy?"

"I dunno. Anyways, see you later. I'm going for a walk by Han River with TOP,"

And here comes the Bominator part.

"And OMG Dara! His so freaking sweet! He bought me flowers and a ring then-,"

"Okay, okay. I'll see you later okay Bom? Bye have fun!"  I said pushing her out of my apartment then shutting the door.

*Knock Knock*

I opened the door to see who it was.

"Oh and by the way-," 

"Bom! Leave!" I said slamming the door in her face. I sat down on the couch and thought about the conversation earlier. Oh.My.God! Did I just ask Bom to help me get a roommate? She's terrible at this! What if she gets me a freaking boy! I better call her!

I grabbed my iPhone and quickly dialed her number.

"The number you have dialed, is unavailabe,"

Ah ! Her phone must have ran out of battery! I forgotten about how she charges her phone only once a week! Ugh, why is my bestfriend like this? I tossed my phone beside me and grabbed the remote control instead. I checked every channel and nothing exciting was on so I began flipping through random channels.

Suddenly, I came apon a TV show on celebrities. Yes! Something not boring!

"And this year's winning solo artist award goes to G-Dragon!"

Oh ! It's G-Dragon. Bom always said she wanted me to be a roommate with the freaking Dragon!

Ahhhh! Bom's totally going to see this on Youtube and will ask that freaking Dragon to be my roommate! 

Know why? It's because her boyfriend TOP works with him! I'm so dead! I wish I didn't ask Bom to find me a roommate! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

___________________________________________________________________________