Chapter 2

The Roommate

*RING RING*

Yay! The sound of my annoying alarm which I HATE SO MUCH!

It's my off day today but I still have to wake up early for some reason.

I rolled of my bed and fell on the floor with a thud. OUCH! I shouldn't have done that. I went to my bathroom and took my shower. Then I went to put on some clothes and straightened my hair.

Dara's Outfit:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR05hZ2peuRR7-ySw2HD5R

 I then went to the kitchen and saw that there was breakfast on the counter. Corn pancakes. I knew exactly who it was. I went to the living hall and saw Bom munching on corn while watching TV. I took a deep breath and shouted.

"PARK BOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY FREAKING HOUSE AT 7:30 IN THE MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Huh?"

Seriously? *Facepalm*

"Bom, what are you doing here?"

"I got bored so I came over,"

"Where's Seung Hyun!"

"Yong Bae's house,"

And she just answers it like she practically lives here!

"Oh and I made some corn pancakes for you,"

Why does everything she says or makes or eats has do with 'CORN'? 

"Fine, I'll spare your life only because your my bestie. But you better stop munching that corn or I'm kicking your out of here," I said pointing my index finger at her then walking to the kitchen. I sat down at the counter and stared at the pancakes. 

*Sigh* I'll guess I'll just have to eat it. I dug into the meal. Hmmm, I gotta admit. It is pretty good.  

I placed my plate in the sink after finish eating then went to go to the hall to see if Bom is still here.

"BOM! WHY THE HECK ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE!"

"Erm, is it againts the law?"

"No! Bom!"

"Just let me stay here...pwease???"

And guess what, she did the puppy dog eyes again!

"Fine," I mumbled then stomping my way to the room.

I sat down on my desk and took out my diary from the bottom drawer. I opened it and flipped to a new page. I grabbed my pen and started writing.

23/4/13

Dear diary,

Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I'm so pissed off at Bom but I'm not really mad because she is my BFF. So, I'll spare her life....just this once! So Bom is currently trying to get me a roommate. I really hope she gets a correct one or I'm slaying her head. >:) Anyways, Dong Hae hasn't called up this past few days because he is in Busan for some business thing. But he came back yesterday and we might be meeting up today! Yippy! Okay, buhbye, write cha later alligator!

I closed my diary and kept it back in my drawer. Then my phone vibrated so I picked it up.

You have recieved one message from 'Dong Hae :P'

I unlocked my phone and opened the message:

Hi Dara, missed you alot! Want to go for some coffee later on?

I smiled and replied:

Sounds good, what time?

I'll pick you up at 4:30, k?

K, bye!

 

It's so nice talking to him again! I can't wait to here about Busan! I haven't been back there for so damn long!

___________________________________________________________________________