more | junhyung

Officially Missing You

note: Eeeeee~ Junhyungie~ He's one of my favorites – not just from BEAST, but in all of KPOP in general. He's just so – UNF, I don't even. xD This one took some time to formulate an idea for.

For his fancam, please CLICK HERE!

I hope you all enjoy! Thanks for the reviews. c:

 

music: BEAST (Junhyung + Yoseob) – Thanks To

 

[ three | more ]

 

You tucked yourself into a tighter ball as you felt the couch sink slightly at your feet. A chuckle accompanied the hand that slapped down mercilessly on your bare leg, snapping your body straight up into a sitting position.

 

OW!” Rubbing the now-red spot, you pinned the group's maknae with a vicious glare. “What the hell was that for?!”

 

Dongwoon's lips quirked into a smart little smirk. “He'll be back soon. He has a performance with Wheesung-sunbaenim today.” [1]

 

You curled up and tucked your knees right under your chin with a pout. “Yes, I know that. He told me the same thing when he left me this morning, you know.”

 

He raised an eyebrow. “Well then why are you moping around?”

 

Sighing deeply, you kicked out your legs. As if on cue, he reached out and propped them on his lap, laying a heavy arm over them. “I'm not moping.” You leaned back against one of the couch's arms and huffed out a breath. “I'm just being lazy today.”

 

Dongwoon scoffed, leaning out towards the kitchen. “Hey, Hyunseung-hyung!”

 

There was some clatter in the small kitchen before Hyunseung popped his head out curiously. “Hmm?”

 

Tell ___ that she's being mopey.”

 

Hyunseung's face scrunched with scrutiny as he studied your form on the couch. “Yup, moping alright!” he said before ducking back into the kitchen to resume whatever he was doing.

 

Dongwoon flashed you a satisfied grin. “See?”

 

You rolled your eyes at him. “Well then why don't you make yourself productive and find me something better to do while I wait?”

 

He laughed and leaned back against the couch as well. “Okay, well...” There was a hearty pause, filled with mostly silence and some more indiscernible noises coming from the kitchen. “Why don't you just come with us to practice today?” He called out to Hyunseung to confirm the practice plans before turning a beaming face back to you. “Yeah! That sounds better than waiting around here, doesn't it?”

 

You stared at his smiling face with quirked eyebrows before swinging your legs off the edge of the couch, sighing loudly. “Don't let this blow your ego up any bigger, Dongwoon-ah. Just let me go change, and then we can go.”

 

Dongwoon laughed. “Okay~ It'll keep your mind occupied until our lover boy gets back to you, at least.”

 

You resisted the urge to throw something at him and just dragged yourself into Junhyung's room with a groan. It was a warm day, and you really didn't feel like doing some unnecessary changing, so you peeled off the shirt you were wearing, keeping your shorts on. You rummaged around Junhyung's closet before choosing a t-shirt and throwing it on. You walked over to the mirror and combed the tangles out of your [color] hair and threw on a little makeup.

 

Trudging back into the living room, you found Dongwoon and Hyunseung hunched over together, murmuring and snickering like mischievous little kids over something. You could barely see their heads over the couch, so you couldn't see what it was, but it was definitely suspicious. You cleared your throat to get their attention and Dongwoon shot up off the couch with something like a yelp. He turned to you with a bright smile. “Oh! ___! Are you ready now?”

 

You placed your hands on your hips and watched him pick up his jacket as Hyunseung stood, sticking both of his hands in his hoodie pockets and staring guiltily at you. “Yeah, I'm ready. What were you guys doing just now?” you asked slowly.

 

Dongwoon shrugged, already walking towards the door. “What? Nothing. Come on, let's go!” Hyunseung followed him with a little smirk, motioning for you to follow.

 

You stood there and watched them disappear out the door, skeptical. There was definitely something fishy going on here, but you couldn't exactly make accusations when you didn't even see what they were chattering over. With a sigh, you grabbed one of the random sweaters hanging off the couch arm and followed them out to the car.

 

As you approached the vehicle, their manager waved at you cheerily from the driver's seat. “Hi, ___.”

 

Hi, oppa.” you greeted, patting his shoulder gently as you slid into the back seat after Dongwoon while Hyunseung took the passenger seat.

 

As soon as you were settled in and buckled, Dongwoon held your phone out to you nonchalantly. “Oh, here you go. I grabbed it for you before we left.”

 

Warily, you glanced at his innocent expression before gingerly taking the phone from his hand. “Thanks,” you murmured as their manager pulled out of the parking lot.

 

Barely a few minutes of the ride passed before you felt the phone vibrate in your sweater pocket. Fishing it out, you found yourself afraid to look at who the message was from. You clicked to open it and read with squinted eyes. I miss you even more!

 

Your eyes snapped up to the name on right above the message. In very clear letters, it read 'Jaesoon-ie'. [2] Swallowing a sob, you went back and searched your sent messages, only to find nothing there. Of course they would delete it. Sighing, you buried your face into Dongwoon's shoulder, who stared down at you with a worried little gasp. “N-noona?"

 

I hate you,” you muttered against his shirt. “I hate you so much.” Even as you said the words, however, you felt your mouth curling up into a content smile and your cheeks heating up with a blush.

 

Hyunseung hopped up from his seat and stuck his body between the front seats, watching the two of you. “Did he reply? What'd he say?” he asked animatedly.

 

The effect of the glare you shot him was diminished by the happy glow you could practically feel radiating off your face. You shook your head and sighed, handing him the phone with a pout. “See for yourself, sneaky little jerk.”

 

Hyunseung chuckled, which only turned into uproarious laughter when he finished reading the message. “I knew he was soft with you!” Dongwoon joined the laughter with their manager, making you shrink back against the seat with a groan.

 

I hate you all,” you grumbled, crossing your arms in front of your chest.

 

It's okay, ___,” Hyunseung sang. “Just save all the love for our Junhyung-ie~”

 

[-x-]

 

end note: UGH. This one was so unusually hard to write. OpenOffice crashed, and I couldn't recover, so I had to rewrite almost half of it, but I finally finished. I think it might be because I love Junhyung too much. xD I tend to have an unusually hard time writing for my biases, which is extremely odd... but in any case, I hope you still enjoyed! I'll be writing more for him, simply because I didn't get enough fluff in here. xD Reviews are much appreciated!

 

[1] Wheesung recently released a song with Junhyung featured as a rapper, so he was the one that popped in my head first, even though he's featured in a lot of others. :]

[2] For those that haven't heard – Junhyung changed his name; it was 'Jaesoon', but that's apparently a girly name, so he got a name-change. xD <3