Back To School

Our Super... Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Being back in the dorms, my friends and I gathered in one room. We chatted among ourselves about the things that had happened. We were really sensitive to others if they were to hear what we were talking about. So we had to block all of the noises that we could hear with a force field. A force field made by Yoona.

In that force field, we talked, about our powers and about what happened. As we talked, I realised that none of us will get our weapons back. When I told them about it, they just told me to forget about it. I wasn't really that worried about not getting my weapon back, I just informed them but it looks like they didn't care about even getting back their weapons. I just nodded and kept quiet. Then Xiumin asked why I was always able to heal every time I get hurt. That made the rest curious as well. I told them the reason, then I asked why they were able to move when Tiffany slowed down time. Xiumin, Key and Jessica said that they and their friends had the power Chronolock. Only then it made sense as Sunny was able to use Temporal Rewind. We kept on chatting without having the concern of other people hearing our conversation. We chatted until all of us knows each and everyone's powers. The common thing we had was Time Control, each one of us has a different sub-power with the exception of three or four that had the same sub-power like Seohyun and I.

All of us had revealed 3 out of the 4 powers that we had. Then we remove the force field as we had finished talking. We then dispersed to our respective rooms to get a good night's rest. Before going back.

The next day, we gathered in the same room and chatted before leaving the dorm with our luggage. One by one we arrive

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter