Annoucement

Strong Heart - Confessions

 

 

 

TOP, Jiyong, Young Bae and Dae are currently resting after their dance rehearsals when Seungri barged in the dance studio and jumps up and down.

 

          Dae: Yah! Why are so hyper? We just finished our rehearsals, aren't you tired yet?

          Seungri : Guess what! Guess what! Guess what!

 

When Seungri is this excited, its means he heard some news (errr or should i say gossip, hehehe ). But the other members were not really interested on what he's saying. TOP, while resting, was trying to read his script from his upcoming movie. Young Bae is just checking out Itunes. Dae is trying to take a quick nap. GD is busy liking photos in Instagram. Jiyong and TOP stopped what they're doing and looked at Seungri when he said

 

            Seungri : ...... and 2ne1

            Jiyong : What did you say? I didn't catch that. What about 2ne1?

            Seungri : Nothing. Forget about what I said. (Pretending to be hurt because no one listened to him a while ago and after hearing 2ne1, here they are, all ears to him) 

            TOP : Yah! (playfully punched Seungri's arm) Come on, we're just fooling around.  

            Seungri : I said, Strong Heart is having an anniversary special and they have invited idols from the 3 agencies. From SM, Super Junior , Shinee and FX. From JYP, 2PM and Miss A. From YG, Seven Hyung and 2ne1 .

             Dae : Whoa! That's alot!

             YB : Yeah, but aren't we invited? 

             Seungri : Yup! We're invited too but I heard from Sajangnim that we'll be rehearsing full time for our world tour so he turned it down. 

 

Dae and YB just nodded in response while TOP let a sigh out. Since  YG family is rarely seen together in variety shows, it would be nice if they could guest in the show together with Seven and 2ne1.  

 

Unknown to other 4, Jiyong is quite bothered. He's not really open with the idea of his "dongsaengs" going to variety shows and mingling with other idols. "2ne1TV is enough or YGTV or even BigbangTV, why go to other shows when you have your own" he thought to himself. He feels uneasy when other idols try to be friends with his "dongsaengs"... well, actually to a particular person only. He has all that swag as G-Dragon but when its comes to that person he becomes a shy Jiyong. 

 

He's been holding it in his heart for a long time, eversince his trainee days. He really likes her but he's afraid that the beautiful friendship they started  maybe ruined if he tries to pursue her. So he was shocked when the girl once said in an interview the her ideal type is G-Dragon. People had no idea what he was feeling at that time. He was excited, flushed and didn't know what to do.

 

He's mind is trailing off when he remembered his silly declaration in 2ne1TV during an event for YG family in Japan " I don't date within YG family". He was just teasing her but the camera caught that. He was about to take it back but she walked out right away. YB scolded him after that incident, telling him its ungentleman-like to say those things in front of the camera and in front of that person. "Shoot! Why did I say that? That's not what I wanted to say! Me and my big mouth! Aishh Pabo Jiyong!" he said to himself. 

 

He got up and walked out of the studio, making the other four curious. After 15 minutes, Jiyong went back to the studio with a big smile and announced to s " We're going to Strong Heart"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

notes : sorry this is a short chapter. hope you could leave your comments. thanks in advance!

updated as o april 29 ^_^V