Cutie Pie Ren

Collection of Oneshots

JR's POV

 

We waved the noona goodbye and Ren closed the door behind her. Finally she was gone and we could finally go to bed. I always got Ren as a room ate when we went overseas. Not that I minded, he was fun to hang around. 
 
But there was just one thing that always got me, was when he played pretty. It was so overly disgusting it made me sick every time. But even through the sickness, his beauty always awed me. 
 
I never understood how a man could be so pretty. I mean Minhyun was beautiful, but Ren...he was gorgeous. And he wonders why I can't keep my hands off of him. 
 
Damn gorgeous feminine boy. 
 
"Hyung, lets go to bed, I'm tired." I turned to look at him. He was already curled up under the covers, staring at me expectantly. Nodding I moved to the bed and pulled the covers back, climbing over his body. 
 
"Ah! Hyung, why are you doing that?" He whined. With a laugh, I sat down next to him and smirked at him. He stared at me with a raised brow and I shrugged. 
 
"Your stupid." He commented. I grinned and leaned over to him, my hand finding his leg and sliding up it slowly. "Yah! What are you doing?" He shouted at me, pushing at my chest and I laughed. 
 
"Stop pretending you like it, the cameras are gone." I reminded him, my hand sliding up further, his thigh teasingly. 
 
He pouted at me, a faint blush coloring his cheeks. "JR." He groaned with a heavy sigh. "Stop. We need to go to sleep." 
 
"Why?" I asked.
 
"Because we have a schedule tomorrow." He said as he reached down, grabbing my hand. I shook my head and pulled my hand free. I climbed ontop of him and smirked down at him. 
 
"Now how can I go to sleep when you were acting so cute earlier huh?" I asked. "You know what the cute play does to me." I reminded him. 
 
He huffed and pushed me off of him. "Then take care of yourself." He said. I grunted as I landed on my back and sighed. I stared up at the ceiling as I felt the covers shift as Ren covered himself up and rolled onto his back, facing away from me. 
 
I sighed and sat up, pulling back my side of the covers and crawled under. Looking to him, I pouted and sat there. He was just no fun. Schedules were never an issue when we were back home. 
 
Laying down, I stared up at the ceiling for a while before rolling over and scooting up close to him, nuzzling his neck gently, my arm sliding across his waist. 
 
"Rennie, why are you so mean to me?"
 
"I'm not being mean. I'm just not in the mood." He whispered and tried to shift from me. I frowned and tightened my hold on him, nipping at his neck teasingly.
 
"You don't have to be in the mood. We don't have to do anything." I told him. I could feel him relaxing against me the. And I smiled. "I love you Ren." 
 
He turned his head and looked back at me, smiling. "I love you too, you stupid leader." He teased me. Smiling, I leaned in and pressed my lips to his in a sweet and gentle kiss. He returned it, but before I could deepen it he pulled back and settled back down. 
 
I still don't understand how a man could be so beautiful, but I'm thankful that Ren was as beautiful as he was. It made waking up in the mornings so much more better.
 
"Night Rennie." I said and nuzzled his neck, my eyes closing.
 
"Night." Ren whispered. We laid in silence for a while before the soft breathing started. It was like a soothing lullaby to me and in a few moments I was drifting off to dream land.