HeeMin

Collection of Oneshots

 

The pain I felt was so horrible. I never thought someone could do that to a person. Yet it happened, and there was nothing I could do about it. I waited until it was over, until I was sure that he was asleep. It was easy, making my escape, but where was I going to to go afterwards? The bitter cold snapped at my body, chilling me to the bones. It's not like I had time to put on warmer clothes, or even a jacket. 
 
I just...left.
 
My feet carried me in whatever direction the wanted. I didn't really care, any place was better than the one I cam from. But I did need warmth soon, or I would turn into a frozen pop idol. I was in such a daze that I never realized I made it to the dorm, or even rung the bell until the door was opened. I stared at the shocked face of my hyung whose jaw was touching the floor. I couldn't blame him. I looked absolutely horrible.
 
I didn't need to say anything. After so many times that this has happened, it was starting to get predictable. Though Hyung never asked, well not anymore. He let me in and took me into his warm embrace. He was so kind and understanding. I felt like I used him for that, as my shelter. I hate being his burden.
 
"Sungmin."
 
I broke down, crying into his chest. He pulled me tighter and rubbed my back. I felt so safe and secure in his arms. What would happen if he wasn't around to protect me, to comfort me? It would be the end. I'm so thankful h's around. He's my rock and I love him for that.
 
Heechul-hyung...