The Search

My Very Own Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
KYUHYUN'S POV

I hailed a taxi to Eternal Mochi, faster than you could say Cho Kyuhyun. I had to hurry and get some information on where she was. I thanked my driver and grabbed my luggage. I was about to walk in, but this girl walked out first. Her head was hung low, hiding her face and she was sniffling, probably crying. I just waited for her to leave before I got in.

 

"I hope she knows what she's-KYUHYUN-AH?!?!?!" Kangin shouted. All eyes turned to me and next thing I knew, I was dog-piled and on the floor with 10 other bodies on top of mine. I dropped my luggage to the side, having it land with a thud.

 

"GUYS!!" I screamed. My lungs were getting crushed and soon I'd be dead. If I died, how I find Juli?! 

 

They all got off of me and ruffled my hair.

 

"What are you doing back so early?" Sungmin asked helping me dust off my shirt.

 

"I need to find Juli."

 

"Uh, Kyu, we don't know how to tell you this but she just left. Literally 5 minutes ago." Heechul said rubbing his neck.

 

A flashback came and I remembered the girl sniffling as she exitted the cafe. I knew she looked familiar, her long brown hair, that sweet scent. WHY DID IT ONLY OCCUR TO ME NOW?!

 

"DO YOU KNOW WHERE SHE'S HEADING?" I shouted shaking the nearest person to me, which happened to be Leeteuk. He dangled in my arms, as the others tried to pry him out of my hold.

 

"Kyu, calm down. I heard she's headed to the flower shop a few blocks away from here. I think she's gettin- WAIT WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" I heard Shindong ask.

 

I was already headed out the door, determined to find Juli before it was too late. As I ran down the streets, just imagining what I would say to her as I found her.

 

Juli, I came back just for you. Let's run away together. To America, where we can be free and love each other as much as we want.

 

Too cheesy.

 

Juli, I can't let you marry Donghae. I love you too much to let you go now.

Just...wrong.

 

I miss you and I love you so much. I can't imagine with you not being by my - OOF!

 

I rubbed my forehead as I looked up. I ran into a parked car while being distracted. I looked around to see where I was and I could see the flower shop right in front of my eyes, just across the street from me. I got up and dusted off my pants when a truck drove by. As it passed, the flower shop came into clear and I couldn't believe my eyes. It was Juli, standing flesh and blood right in front of my eyes.

 

"JULI!!" I shouted as loud as I could. She looked up from her bouquet and I could see the color drain from her face. I took a step forward when suddenly the traffic lights turned green and I was blocked. 

 

When the traffic rush stopped. She was gone. I ran across the street

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter