Smile

My Very Own Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
JULI'S POV

 

I sat down at the table stabbing my food with my fork. Across from me was Siwon and apparently his new girlfriend he never told me about. I repeatedly stabbed my piece of kogi, ripping it apart, tearing it to pieces. Not once did any of those pieces enter my mouth. I'm not hungry. 

 

"Stop playing with your food." His voice was cold and stern like how Appa's voice is when his workers were slacking off.

 

I didn't bother to reply, but instead I followed his order and stuffed as much as I could in my mouth. I wanted to finish and get out of here. The room reaked of awkwardness and anger. I ended up choking on a carrot bit. Siwon came running over to me and started to pat my back while our guest handed me a glass of water. I gulped it down, letting the cold water run through my throat. 

 

"Are you okay Juli?" She said.

 

"I don't know BOM ...I was just choking and...oh I found out my best friend and my brother were dating each other behind my back. So am I? I don't know," I crossed my arms and grumbled under my breath. "Some brother and friend you guys are" i mumbled to myself. I felt a hard slap across my head. I turned around to find a red-faced, eyebrows furrowed, angry Siwon. 

 

"She's your unnie! Now APOLOGIZE!" His voice boomed making me flinch at how loud his voice rang in my ears.

 

"Mianhe." I said it quietly. I rubbed the back of my head where he hit. He didn't hit me as in abuse, I guess I deserved it. 

 

"Oppa, please don't hit her." Bom reached out her hand towards me but I just flinched back in disgust. 

 

"YAH! I'm not letting her talk to you that way!" He shouted back. Why was it that everytime Siwon oppa got a girlfriend, he would forget me and be mean to me? 

 

"It's fine. I'm tired and I'm going upstairs. Both of you can save your explainations. Have a good night." I quickly got up, grabbing my plate and putting it away in the sink. I ran upstairs, two steps at a time. Anything just to get out of there. I could hear faint sobbing.

 

"Oppa...I feel awful..." I hears her mutter. Yah right...You should have told me but did you? Nope. I got to my room and slammed my door shut locking the door behind me. I jumped onto my bed and buried my face into my pillows. I'm tired of coming home to no one...Omma and Appa are never home. They have never been home. It was always me and Siwon growing up with a bunch of my ahjummas and ahjusshis that they paid to take care of us. Hwang Min Soo was the closest thing I had to a father but of course he has his own family to tend to...and has no time to take of me anymore. Siwon had always been there for me making sure I was safe, well-fed and when he left, my world fell apart. Now that he's back, I thought I could have someone to take care of me again instead of paid people. But I was wrong. He had even more work when he came back to Korea and now that he's starting to date...he forgot his first girl...me. But when I met Kyuhyun, I was able to find someone to go to so that I would feel less lonely. I rolled over on my bed and got out my phone. I decided to video call him...

 

Ringing...

 

His adorable face popped up on the screen. A giant grin plastered across his perfect face. "Miss me already?"

 

"Neh oppa..." I smiled shyly. "Oppa what are you doing right now?"

 

"I'm in my office right now at my parent's business building. Did you need something princess?"

 

"Ah, mianhe. Go back to work. Your Omma and Appa will be mad if they find you slacking off at work." I didn't want him to go back to work. I really wanted to talk to him and tell him all my problems and have him tell me he would never leave me alone and always take care of me...

 

"No it's okay. I'm on break anyways to eat dinner. So what's up?" He raised his eyebrow and put a chunk of rice in his mout

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter