But You Can Call Me Oppa

My Very Own Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
AUTHOR'S POV

An hour before each family got home, the Cho's and Choi's were at a press conference. Needless to say, it was tense and things were getting fired up. Both families were trying to get a deal with YG to use BIG BANG in their ads. They had been screaming and feuding so badly that President YG had declined both of them and told them to leave.

 

Mrs.Cho and Mrs.Choi were trying to calm their husbands because both of them were clawing at each other furiously. Each family left without a scratch on themselves but they were damaged on the inside. Both of their companies were failing because no one would allow them to join their company because of the feuding.

 

In efforts to save their company, the Choi's had scheduled a secret dinner with another company the Lee's in hope of getting help.

 

The Lee's consisted of two brothers, one of which was out of Korea on travelling trips leaving one son behind named Lee Donghae. Donghae was excited to hear his family was collaborating with the Choi's because he knew that they had a beautiful daughter named Juliana. Donghae had seen Juliana once in one of the Choi's ads and fell head over heels for her. Now he finally gets to meet her.

 

JULI'S POV

Omma had told me we were going out to a business dinner soon and I needed to get dress formally. I put on a cream colored dress that hugged my body. I paired it with black heels and gold jewelry. I did some light makeup, and tied my hair into an updo. I hate these type of meetings, it's just a dinner filled with people who pretend to like each other so they can get what they want. And the worst part is, Tiffany is coming :/ Her and Siwon have been together for 6 months now. Things are getting serious and it's bothering me because Siwon had completely forgotten me. I know I shouldn't feel this way because his happiness is important to me.

 

While I was daydreaming, Kyu called me. This guy really knows how to make me smile :'> 

 

"Yobseyo baby? This is your prince charming calling to wish you good luck at the dinner. Try and have fun okay?? "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter