Chapter 57

My Very Own Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
JULI'S POV

 

One more day, and I'm done. Tomorrow was the big day and I'm not sure if I am going to be able to get out of this one...I sat down in my bedroom, finishing Romeo and Juliet. Juliet was in the same situation as me; being married to a man she didn't love except she had the strength to try and resist it by faking her death.

 

Why am I such a coward? She's actually trying to stop the marriage, while I'm sitting here doing nothing. I'm sorry Kyuhyun...I let you down. I closed the book and tossed it into the back of my closet.

 

I don't want to know how it ends..

 

I got up from my bed and made my way downstairs to where Siwon was sitting at the kitchen table. I pulled out a chair across from him and slammed my head down. He didn't bother to gasp or yell because...this...this has become a regular thing. "What is it now Juli...?"

 

"My life is a mess oppa." He picked my head up and smiled softly. "Listen, if you're nervous about the wedding, don't be. You can always back down now and I will support you okay? Don't let appa scare you too much about disowning you. Juli, I know you will choose what's best for your heart okay?" He smiled before returning back to his original position.

 

He was right, I should choose what's best for my heart right? Even if it meant risking everything. Isn't that what love is...?

  KYUHYUN'S POV

 

I woke up to find t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter