Chapter 49

My Very Own Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
AUTHOR'S POV

 

Juli stood at the counter mixing up creams and coffee. The smell of cinnamon buns and fresh brewed coffee filled the air giving her a comforting feeling, something she hasn't felt in awhile. As you can tell, she is back in Eternal Mochi.

 

She hasn't worked there for awhile and the moment she stepped through the door, she was attacked by 11 handsome boys including the newly made friends; Yesung, Zhoumi and Eunhyuk. They all grabbed her, squeezing her in hugs, and planting big kisses on the cheek. She of course shoved them all away jokingly. After an hour delay on the opening trying to catch up, everyone went back t what they were doing. 

 

As Juli was pouring the coffee into the dispensers, she saw someone standing at the side of her. She turned and saw Henry, her beloved little Mochi, standing there with a curious face. "So were you actually sick all those days?"

 

"Yah~ Is that any of your business Henry?" She swatted him to go away but he wouldn't. He stared at her giving her an intense stare hoping to somehow get an answer. She turned away but kept feeling that two bullets were being shot through her, trying to break her down. "Fine. No I wasn't there."

 

He crossed his arms and pouted. "Why did you say you were? Don't you like us anymore?"

 

Hating to see her little dongsaeng sad, she admitted everything. Everything from Kyuhyun never being there for her, always leaving for work, leaving her at home to sulk, Seohyun mysteriously coming, and finally how Kyuhyun had broke his promise again yesterday morning. "And me not coming here has nothing to do with me hating any of you okay? Noona loves you!" She pinched his chubby cheeks as Henry fought to make her stop. 

 

"Noona!! Stop!!" He swatted her hands away and ran into the kitchen. As he ran he stuck his tongue out and disappeared into the kitchen. Few moments later you can hear a crash, and a puff of flour come out from the kitchen. "HENRY, WHY THE HECK WERE YOU RUNNING?!" Juli giggled to herself as she continued with what she was doing.

 

~~

She finished helping up her latest customer and looked back down at her notepad. Hearing footsteps to the counter, she asked "May I help you?" Without looking upwards. 

 

"Where have you been? And why haven't you picked up your phone huh?" She flinched. Who could this rude customer be asking her all these personal questions. As she looked up, she opened to yell to find Donghae standing there, eyebrows furrowed, and eyes narrowed. She closed and looked down. "Well?" 

 

"I was sick." Was all she could say. 

 

"Sick? Then why didn't you call me or tell me, how could you just be home alone sick? Did anyone take care of you? Are you okay? Look at me." His expression softened after hearing his precious love was sick. He took her by the chin and examined her face. She pulled away blushing but Donghae held on. 

 

"Mianhe oppa. During the time I was sick, I just didn't feel like talking to anyone." She sighed as Donghae pulled away. She just imagined him coming everyday waiting for her to find out she wasn't coming, and the countless times he called and messaged her to see if she was okay. 

 

Donghae sat down at his usual spot and pouted. "Next time, warn a fellow won't you? I thought you were dead or something." A corner of his lips curved into a crooked smile, silently laughing at his dumb joke. Juli saw how he was smiling and smiled back. "Okay oppa. Sorry again." 

 

The two caught up on what Juli had missed over the couple of days when she was "sick". Donghae had been working alot, so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter