Unique as her

My Very Own Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
JULI'S POV

 

I clutched my 5 shopping bags in my hands. I was able to buy alot of gifts for my friends and family but not for Kyuhyun oppa yet...I skimmed the stores along Myeongdong trying to see what he would want. I wrapped my scarf around tighter as the cold wind blew. I walked past a store that caught my attention. I opened the door and the little bell chimed. I walked over to the shelf. Star Craft Board game? He said he really liked the game. I reached for the box and looked at the price, 200,000 won. No amount of money is gonna stop me from getting this!! I walked to the counter and placed it down. The cashier gave me a weired look. 

 

"You're buying this??" He took it as he scanned the price. I raised my eyebrow and nodded. "It's for my boyfriend."

 

He nodded and rang me up. I swiped my card and he put it away in a bag for me. As I walked out, I realized if I got him this expensive gift everyone is going to wonder why. I decided to buy him something small and equal in value as the other gifts I got for my friends. I walked around some more until I reached another shop. I decided to pick up Kyuhyun a new backpack for his laptop. I paid for it and left to go back to the apartment. Kyuhyun was out working with his parents today so he won't be home, which will give me a chance to wrap this up and pack it in my suitcase before he sees.

~~

I sat on my floor surrounded by crumpled wrapping paper. I CAN'T WRAP PRESENTS >.< i stared at the awkwardly wrapped gift in front of me. There were stray edges, fraying ribbon and tape sticking out everywhere. I pouted. How is this suppose to make Kyuhyun happy?! I ripped it all off and tossed the wrappings to the side. The other gifts I put into gift bags with matching tissue paper and ribbons but this present is way to big to put in a gift bag! I grabbed chunks of my hair and pulled in frustration. 

 

I tried to take a deep breath and try again. Okay, how did Omma use to do it?...Place the box here...fold this up there...tape it. Okay...now...you fold this in...and fold it again...tape it. Then you fold the insides, cut off the excess, tape and repeat. Then...wrap the ribbon and tie it into a bow. "The rabbit goes around the tree, and under the hole" i said outloud. I tightened the bow and WAAAAH IT WORKED ^-^

 

"YAAAAH OPPA IS GONNA BE SO HAPPY!!!" I jumped around the room. I looked at the clock and noticed Kyu would be home soon.  I decided to clean up and make dinner. After I cleaned up, I went into the kitchen and cooked up some kimchi fried rice. I heard the door click and open.

 

"Yaaah!! What are you making princess??" He came into the kitchen with a bunch of bags and he set them down. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek. 

 

I kissed him back as I poured the rice onto two plates. "Kimchi fried rice. Good enough?" He nodded and rested his head on my shoulder. "So what's in the bags?" 

 

He released me and smirked. "Find out on Christmas." He pinched my cheeks and ran away. He grabbed his bags and ran to his room before I could smack him with my spatula. I rolled my eyes and finished up the food.

 

I set the food onto the table and the TV to our favorite show. I grabbed some water and a coke for him. I set the glasses down when he came out from his room in his boxers and t-shirt. Before he was wearing a suit and tie but I guess he got uncomfortable. He sat down onto the chair and dove in.

 

"Are you THAT hungry? Don't tell me you forgot to eat lunch!" I crossed my arms and pouted. He nodded shamefully and bowed his head down. "YAH~ Do I have to call you to remind you all the time?! Tch. Tch."

 

"Mianhe, babe!! I had alot of paperwork to do!!" He made a puppy dog face. I couldn't resist. My expression must have been forgiving because he smiled again and continued to eat. I sat down and spooned some rice into my mouth. 

 

"So how was your day princess?"

 

"Good. I got everyone their gifts and now I just need to pack them into my suitcase." I took a sip of water and when I looked up Kyuhyun was grinning at me. "What?"

 

"Did you get mine??" He smiled widely. "Nope." His smile became a frown and he pouted. He furrowed his eyebrows and began shoving food into his mouth.

 

"Calm down oppa, I was kidding" I stuck out my tongue playfully as he flicked my forehead. "Ow >.<"

 

"You deserve it!" He teased back.

 

We finished eating and went to our room to start packing. Tomorrow was our last day in Seoul before heading off to Jeju. We were both spending our day with our parents since we wouldn't be abe to when Christmas comes around.

 

I pulled out some clothes to wear. I chose two dinner dresses I could wear. Two pairs of pajamas. A few sweaters and a few pair of jeans that I could mix and match during the day. I chose to only pack my black heels and wear my casual shoes on the plane. I packed a few accessories and put all my toiletries in a seperate makeup bag. I finished up and zipped my baggage closed. In another, I packed all the presents slipping Kyuhyun's at the bottom so he wouldn't see. When I finished I looked over at Kyu. He was sitting in pile of clothes on his laptop.

 

"Yah! Pabo! Hurry up and pack! You won't get a chance tomorrow!!" I smacked him on his head as he l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter