Hiding

My Very Own Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
JULI'S POV

 

I leaned against the wooden counter staring at Kyuhyun. His eyes glossing over, not blinking. My eyes were about to give in when Heechul smacked Kyuhyun's head with a rolled up newspaper causing Kyuhyun to blink.

 

"YAAAH, I WAS ABOUT TO WIN!!" Kyuhyun said rubbing the spot where his hyung hit.

 

"Are you sure you two aren't in love?" The older one teased.

 

I stuck out my tongue. "We just have gotten close okay?" Heechul came close and pinched my cheeks tightly. 

 

"Is that how you talk to an older person?" He said as he squeezed the life out of my cheeks. Ow ow ow ow ow >.<

 

Now it was Kyu's turn to smack Heechul oppa. I just started to laugh as Heechul glared.

 

"Calm down, I won't hurt your little lover" Heechul said as he skipped away.

 

The guys and I have gotten pretty close and they all think me and Kyuhyun love each other even though we deny it. But in full honesty, we do love each other ^^ We just can't say anything...We can't risk our parents knowing ANYTHING about our relationship. I go back to looking at Kyuhyun. He looks around to make sure none of his annoying hyungs are around. His hand caresses where Heechul pinched harshly.

 

"You okay?" He whispered quietly.

 

I nodded. I remove his hand. "Be careful geez! We can't get caught." I say before tapping his nose with my pen. Kyuhyun takes a hold of my hands and grasps them tightly. He leans in, but before he goes any further he looks around the shop. Seeing no one in sight he goes in and steals a kiss.

 

"OPPA!" I say smacking his chest. He just does that evil smirk of his. 

 

The shop was near to closing, so all the guys came over to hang out. They visit almost everyday just to annoy Henry and Ryeowook oppa. Don't they have jobs or something? >.>

 

"How is your mom? She okay?" Kyuhyun asked leaning his head on his propped arms.

 

"She's fine. I left her this morning with ahjumma. She should be fine." I run my hands through my hair. "She's getting thin oppa...do you think she's okay?" 

 

"She's fine! Don't think anything bad. It's just lack of rest and being too overworked." He smiled making me forget every one of my troubles. How do you do that...how do you make me forget everything that bothers me when you smile oppa? 

 

"So how's you and your brother? And Bom?" He said as he stole a cookie from the free samples tray I had lying on the counter. 

 

"We're good. Me and Siwon oppa made up for my mom's sake." I slap his hand as he tried to reach for another cookie. Giving him a stern look I continue, "Me and Bom are good as well. We were out recently too. I was just overreacting" I giggle and lean my head against my arm again. 

 

A customer entered the store. He was looking at our selection of pastries before ordering. He shoved Kyuhyun aside and went straight to me. "Oh hi pretty miss." He flashed his pearly white smile. "Can I get a medium coffee and...something sweet...like...you?" 

 

I smirk. "One coffee and a brownie you say? Okay!" I grab him his brownie and go and pour his coffee. I put everything into a plastic bag and handed him it. "5,000 won please"

 

He looked disappointed and pulled out some cash and a little slip paper. He wrote something on it before handing me both the money and paper. He grabbed his bag and left outside.

 

I pick up the paper and see that it had his number. Call me cutie. ********** 

 

I scoffed and crumpled the paper into a ball before throwing it into the trash. Kyuhyun stood off to the side and went back to his position from befo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter