Hospitalized

My Very Own Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
AUTHOR'S POV

 

Juli sat behind the counter tapping her pen against the wooden counter. It has been two weeks since she's started to work at Eternal Mochi and in those two weeks she loved it. She had made alot of money, and with today's pay check she will be able to move in with Kyuhyun. The last of the customers finished their food and left the cafe leaving it empty. Henry and Ryeowook were in the back making the next batch of pastries so Juli took the responsibility of cleaning the front. She got up and went to the door, turned off the open sign and locked the door. She swept up every forgotten crumb and wiped down every coffee stained table. After everything was clean, she took her share of tips and went to the back.

 

"Oppa! I'm leaving!!" Juli said peeping her head into the kitchen.

 

Ryeowookwas covered in flour and icing. "Wait, Henry give her, her paycheck! I have to finish this cake for tomorrow!" 

 

The little Mochi ran out from the storage room and skipped to the front to sign her pay check. "Here you go Noona!! Drive home safe! See you later!" The little dongsaeng waved his hand and skipped back to help his hyung with the pastries.

 

Juli grabbed her purse and coat from the rack and left from the back door that lead into a small alley. She walked through and got to her car which was parked in the front. She was going home to join her family for dinner and then later she would tell Kyuhyun that she made enough money to move in! She was so excited that her fingers drummed on the wheel waiting for the red light. She got home and ran out with a giant smile plastered on her face. She opened her door to find her Appa and Siwon crying on the couch. 

 

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" She dropped everything and ran to her crying Appa and brother.

 

"Your omma had fainted during work. She's in the hospital right now...We can't afford the medicine she needs after she gets released..." Her appa was crying with his face deep in his palms.

 

You're wondering if theyre so rich, why cant they afford it? Well remember...theyre family is getting financial help from the Lee's...So money is being carefully spent these days. The Lee's are trying their best to get them more business and help so they can get back on their feet. Which is why the Choi's had already been going to so many meetings and working late. The medicial bills were already at the edge of their budget and the medicine would cost much more. 

 

Juli could feel tears brim her eyes and with one blink they spilled over. "Is she okay..." She managed to choke out from her tears.

 

"She's fine. We just don't know what to do. We don't want to ask the Lee's for more and Siwon already chipped in whatever he had for your omma's medical bills." 

 

Juli ran her fingers over her paycheck in her pocket. "How much is it..."

 

"1,000,000 won..." Siwon ran his fingers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter