A Failed Surgery

My Very Own Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  We will wait for you Kim Jong Woon    JULI'S POV

 

Part 1 of our date was shopping. We spent an hour just walking around Myeongdong. We decided to slip into a small bistro since we were both exhausted. A waiter came over with our menus and we both ordered. I got a panini filled with roasted veggies, mozzerella and pesto while he got a black peppered chicken sandwich. We were both eating when my phone rang. 

 

"Yobseyo?" I tried to cover my mouth as I was chewing.

 

Kyu reached over the table and wiped the corner of my lips and pulled back. I gave him a smirk.

 

"Ah, Ms.Choi? This is Doctor Kang. A nurse had told me to call you and tell you Mr. Lee Donghae had requested your presence at his surgery later."

 

"...Oh...uhm..." I looked at Kyu. Should I tell him? What if he gets jealous?

 

"It will be around 6 P.M. This evening." It was 2 p.m. (Hehe) now...I noticed Kyu looking at me suspiciously.

 

"Can I please call you back?"

 

"Of course ma'am. Bye"

 

"Who was that...?" Kyu had said it so suddenly. His eyebrow was raised as he took a bite of his food.

 

"Oh...it was just Doctor Kang...he told me Donghae opp...sshi had asked me to go and visit him before his surgery later at 6" i bit my lip hoping he wouldn't get mad our date would be interupted.

 

"Yah. Why are you biting your lip for?" He lightly hit my lips with his fingertips. "...Donghae...is that the guy who your family is working with?" He crossed his arms.

 

Kyuhyun doesn't know that Donghae had a huge crush on me. I wanted to keep it that way too...too avoid any further fighting. I hated fighting with him.

 

"Neh" i took a bite of my sandwich. 

 

"Well...are you gonna go and see him?"

 

"I won't if you don't want me too!!!" I quickly blurted. I could feel my cheeks burning as his lips curled into a smile. "YAAAH QUIT IT!!"

 

"Aw you're so cute when you're nervous. I never said I wouldn't allow you so calm down." 

 

"SO I CAN GO???" I grinned widely when I saw his smile turning upside down.

 

"Quickly to leave me much...? And right after we got back together..." He pouted. Aigo he's such a big baby.

 

"Ah, mianhe babe." I leaned in to kiss him but his finger tips stopped my lips.

 

"Tch tch, you owe me later. As punishment for leaving our celebration date, no kisses on my precious lips!"

 

"YAH!!! >.<" he just laughed evilly. This evil maknae...or atleast that's what his friends apparently refer to him as. 

 

He gave me a peck on the cheek and we finished eating and paid. We left to continue our shopping. We then went to the movies. We were seeing a scary movie about an evil little girl. Kyuhyun practically had to drag me into the theatre. 

 

"YAAAAAAAH, OPPA SAVE ME!!!" I clung to his side tightly, burying my face into his chest as his arm wrapped around me.

 

I spent like an hour screaming and hiding. I didn't know what was going on and I didn't care >.<

 

"Hey, babe, it's over."

 

I looked up right when he said that to find the little girl's bloody face with an evil grin as everything behind her was burning.

 

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" I screamed and punched him in the chest. "I HATE YOU!" 

 

" I WAS KIDDING PRINCESS. MIANHE!!" Kyu tried to wrap his arm around me but I just scooted away. "MEAN OPPA!!!"

 

When I said that, I heard an ahjumma from behind snicker. "What a bad namjachingu he is for scaring his beautiful yeojachingu!" She whispered loud enough to her husband that we heard.

 

I giggled when Kyu turned around and told her he wasn't, but that only earned him a hit on the head with her cane. I couldn't contain myself as his jaw dropped.

 

"O..O...O..OPPA!!! HAHAHAHA DONT WORRY ABOUT HER!!" I was laughing hysterically.

 

He got up and left me behind in the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter