SHINee

Not one, not two, but twelve

We were all in our dressing room getting ready to perform in MTV. Then we heard a knock and we all looked at the door. Taeyeon stepped foreword and tilted her head.

"Come in!"

Super Junior came in smiling and we all smiled in return. Then I froze. I couldn't believe my eyes. I had to be dreaming. This couldn't be real or was it? SHINee walked in and bowed at us. They were all smiling at us and we smiled in return. All the girls went to go greet them, but I found myself glued to the floor. It was really SHINee. I couldn't believe it. Donghae walked over to me and pushed me foreword. 

"This is Leeteuk's gift to you. He knows how much you love SHINee and they're in the same company as us. So don't be rude and greet your idols."

I smiled at Hae's words and ended up in front of Jonghyun. 

"Hi I'm Kim Jonghyun."

"Hi I'm Jessica Jung."

"And I'm Kim Kibum, but everyone calls me Key."

"Hello I'm the leader Onew."

"Hi I'm Choi Minho."

"And I'm the maknae Lee Taemin."

"Nice to meet all of you."

"Wait are you Sica?"

Everyone looked at Jonghyun and I nodded.

"Yeah I'm Sica."

"I knew I recognized that voice. We talked once remember?"

"Ofcourse I remember. How have you been?"

"I've been good and busy. How are you? I didn't know you were also a trainee."

"Also a trainee?"

"Yeah. EXO were trainees too."

"Oh right. I forgot."

It suddenly got quiet and I took a deep breath. Jonghyun put his arm around me and smiled at me. We walked to a couch and sat down while everyone else kept talking.

"Suho told me everyone thing up until you left to America."

"Suho?"

"Didn't he tell you? Me and Suho are great friends just like Taemin and Kai."

"I guess that's another thing they forgot to tell me."

"I know how you feel Sica. I knew Suho for a while, but he never told me he was part of EXO either. I was upset and disappointed, but now I know it's not because he wanted to keep it a secret it's because he had to. He couldn't tell me until our company announced it. Sometimes even when we really want to tell someone we can't. The same reason you never told Donghae. You're a kind girl that much I know from Suho. Don't waste your time holding a grudge. Forgive them and enjoy the time you have now."

"Hyung we're up next!"

Me and Jonghyun both looked at Taemin. He nodded and we both got up.

"Let's meet again with EXO."

I smiled and nodded at him. He left and also did SHINee. Leeteuk walked over to me and smiled.

"Liked my surprise?"

"I loved it thanks. So when are you leaving?"

"You didn't forget I see."

"How can I forget. By the looks if things you're leaving soon."

"Tomorrow. I'm leaving tomorrow."

I nodded and tried to hold back my tears. I never did notice how much of a crybaby I was until I joined SM Entertainment. Leeteuk hugged me and I hugged him back.

"Don't be a crybaby. I'll be back Jessica."

"Im not a crybaby! And it's Sica!"

Me and Leeteuk laughed. Everyone else did too and we finally seperated. It was our turn next to perform. 

---------MTV Stage--------

"Hello and welcome back to MTV! We've just seen the SHINee boys performance 'Why So Serious'! Now let's welcome to the stage our rookie group Girl's Generation!"

The fans cheered as we made our way to the stage. We bowed and greeted everyone. Then we began our performance. We were encouraged by our fans and we finally finished. Everyone cheered and we bowed. The spokespeople came out and greeted us.

"Everyone to honor our rookie group there are some people who would like to congratulate them personally! First up is SHINee!"

We all stood there confused and in shock. Why were they congratulating us on stage? The guys came out and congratulated us. Jonghyun hugged me which took me by surprise. Everyone else just pat my shoulder. Except Key he hugged me too and very tightly. 

"Now their own group mates would like to congratulate them! Let's welcome Super Junior!"

Super Junior came out and congratulated us. Donghae, Ryeowook, and Leeteuk gave me a hug. Everyone else shook my hand and pat my shoulder. I smiled and looked at my members. That had to be all right?

"Next and finally let's allow our other rookie group EXO congratulate the girls."

I tensed up and looked at everyone. Did they know about this? Everyone was surprised and clapped as they came out. I was the last one on the left. They began congratulating and I started becoming more nervous. I looked at Hae, Wook and Leeteuk for support, but they couldn't do anything. I looked at Jonghyun who nodded at me and smiled. I sighed. It was no use. I had to meet them. Suho finished with Seohyun and looked at me for a long time. I took uneasy breaths and tried to smile at him. He pulled me in for a hug and held me tight. 

"Congratulations Sica. We are all really proud of you."

I could feel my tears escaping and I hugged him back. I smiled and nodded at him.

"Thank you Suho."

We finally let go and Kai was next. I feel uneasy still but Kai just hugged me. 

"I don't know if you're still mad at us, but congratulations. I'm proud of you."

I nodded and hugged him back. Then the rest followed. When we were done the spokespeople smiled at us.

"Is there anything you would like to say to those who congratulated you?"

"I would. SHINee it was an honor to meet you. I hope you will take care of us. Super Junior we are all proud of you for your comeback. We will support you as mates and fans. EXO thank you for your support and congratulations on your debut too. Let's all get along in the future."

Everyone clapped from my speech and I smiled. We all made our way backstage.

"Girl's Generation it was nice to meet you. Congratulations again and like Sica said let's all get along in the future."

We all bowed at Onew and SHINee. Then Jonghyun looked at me.

"Sica I'm glad we finally got to meet. Suho let's all meet again together."

We nodded and SHINee left along with Super Junior. It felt awkward being with EXO so we decided to leave, but before we did I smiled at them.

"Like I said. Let's all get along and meet again in the future."

They smiled at me and nodded. We said farewell and made our way back to our company car. I want all of us to get along in the future. SNSD, Suju, SHINee and EXO, but knowing my father that might not happen. Not to mention that Leeteuk was leaving tomorrow. 

----------------------------------------------------

Hello readers~

I want to personally thank nickyz for making the awesome poster for my fanfic. It means a lot ❤ I don't really have time to make covers especially since I'm in mobile all the time. Anyway sorry for the short update. I can't believe this fanfic is almost over.