003; In Your Dreams.

Kiss And Don't Tell

"Oh look we're here!" Lilly said, just as her and Maddison finished their gossiping. 

"Yay! Time for the news." Maddison said excitedly as she basically zoomed out of the car. The rest of them got out of the car and entered the resturant, they all had bright smiles once they got to their table. 

"So, what's your news?!" Maddison said all happily. Lindsay chuckled and proceeded,

"Tell us yours first." She said,

"Well," Maddison started, "I'm choreographing SHINee's comeback song."

"Really?! Oh my god, I LOVE SHINee!" Lilly screamed, which turned heads into their direction.

"Really? I never knew that!" Maddison smiled just as a waiter came over,

"What would you all like today?" He asked, after they ordered their food, Maddison kept asking what the big news was that her aunt had. 

"Tell me please! I'm dying over here!" Maddison exclaimed.

"Well, as you know, we've wanted another child." Lindsay looked over to her husband and then looked back to Maddison, "I'm pregnant!" 

"YAY!" Maddison screamed, earning yet another look from everyone in the resturant. "I'm so happy for you guys!"

"We're happy too! In fact, in the summers we were wondering if you would take care of him or her for a few days of the week." Lindsay looked lovingly at Maddison, she agreed and their food arrived shortly after. Maddison looked over to her left and saw Jonghyun at a booth with his head down, and his earbuds in, all his other members were happily chatting while he seemed miserable.

"Excuse me a moment, if you will." Maddison smiled and got up, she walked past his table and to the bathroom to wash up, she saw his face look over at her as if he was trying to say something.. "Ugh, why does my heart beat fast around him?" She whispered to herself. She dried her hands, and walked out of the door, almost bumping into Jonghyun.

"Yah, you think it's okay to start a controversy like that?" He softly exclaimed,

"It's not my fault, you fell asleep too! Shouldn't have sat next to me!" Maddison scoffed,

"Your just saying that to hide the fact that you liked it." Jonghyun smirked

"Pfft, in your dreams, dino boy." Maddison pushed aside Jonghyun and walked back to her table.

'What if I did like it?' Maddison thought, instead she brushed it off

"I'm back, what did I miss?" Maddison said, putting on a fake smile to hide her anger about Jonghyun.

"Nothing really, unless you count Lilly's spazzing over you choreographing SHINee count as something to miss." Richard chuckled.

"Not cool, dad. Hey, Maddison, can you bring me to meet them?" Lilly asked with puppy eyes,

'She looks so much like Jonghyun when she does those puppy eyes.' Maddison thought. 'Oh no, why am I thinking about him?' 

"Oh, uh, sure. I go over tomorrow to see them record their song. I'll bring you over." Maddison agreed, Lilly silently squealed in excitement as she hugged Maddison. Maddison looked over and saw Jonghyun giving her a death glare.

'Tomorrow won't be good.' She thought.