002; You're The Best

Kiss And Don't Tell

"What happened earlier? Gosh, I wish I remembered." Maddison slowly got up off her chair, then it hit her. "Oh, I fell asleep on Jonghyun. God I feel like an idiot." She smacked her face and her TV. She had proceeded to turn it to the news and what she saw surprised her. 

"Kim Jonghyun was spotted in his van with a younger woman, they were seen sleeping on each other as the CEO of SM Entertainment was driving to an unknown location. More on this story tonight at eight." Said the news reporter, Maddison quickly turned off the TV and shook her head. Shortly after, her phone rang and she looked at her caller ID, it was her Aunt Lindsay, who was a professional dancer, and had encouraged her to become a dancer herself. 

"Hi, Aunt Lindsay!" Maddison said excitedly, 

"Hi, darling! I was wondering if you wanted to go out for dinner with your uncle, cousin, and I tonight?" She asked over the phone,

"Sure! That sounds great! I got news to tell you once we get there." Maddison's voice was a bit shaky, mostly because she was excited but also because she was moving around to tidy her room.

"Me too! See you soon, dear." Lindsay hung up, Maddison sighed and plopped on her bed, she didn't seem too happy for someone who was about to see her favourite aunt. She suddenly jumped as her door jolted open, and there stood her father.

"Who the hell were you talking to?" Her father sounded angry, she gulped as she replied,

"Aunt Lindsay,"

"Why would you want to talk to that ? She's been with five guys this year." 

"She only has one kid, for someone like her, that's pretty impressive." Maddison started to grab her straightener out of her drawer, her father scoffed and left the room, slamming the door behind him. She cringed at the noise, but brushed it off and plugged in her straightener.

"I wish my father wasn't like that." She sighed, she began to straighten her hair once it had heated up.

 

___________________________________________________

 

She sat at the edge of her bed, all dressed up, and waiting for her aunt to come pick her up. Her long, silky black hair was as straight as paper, her blue dress resembling the sea, her makeup showing her true, natural beauty. Just then, there was a knock at her bedroom door.

"Lindsay's here." Her father didn't sound excited to say that. He always hated his sister, for unknown reasons. 

"Okay, I'm coming!" She quickly ran downstairs as fast as she could in her heels, grabbing her phone off the counter on the way.

"Ready?" Lindsay smiled, her hair was up in a bun and she was wearing a black, slender dress with pearls. It made her look like a movie star, a rich one that is. 

"Yep! Is Uncle Richard and cousin Lilly in the car?" Maddison asked as they walked out the door.

"Yeah, they are probably playing Rock, Paper, Scissors." Lindsay chuckled.

"Typical." Maddison smiled.