Authors Note;

The Gangsters Daughter

 

IMPORTANT!!!

 

There are some things I'd like you to keep in mind whilst reading my fanfic, so there's no confusion: 

 

- I have completely made up the description of the interior of TS Entertainent, since I have NO CLUE what it looks like inside. The outside descriptions I have gotten from looking at images people have posted.

- Ha-Na's fathers mafia is not real. Well, it might be somewhere, but what I am trying to make clear is that I have not based this on an actual mafia somewhere, it's just one I made up completely... So don't think that the situations that happen revolving THIS mafia are real...

- I have also made up some kpop songs that my character will sing, since she either wrote them or they were written for her. They are not real songs, nor are the groups which I have made up real. Even some places may not actually exist, along with Variety shows, press conferences and endorsements companies. I will probably just makes half of those up...

- The names of staff are NOT REAL, so please don't assume I am talking about real staff members, photographers, teachers or even people in general (other than Idols. But even then I doubt they're anything like what I describe them being like! So don't hate!)

- I have made up a lot of business that the main characters father owns. They're of real (except TS entertainment, obviously...)

- I have used the image of the boy and "NewUs" to describe a group of male trainees in TS. Of course, they are not under TS, but ARE a real kpop male idol group debuting, so please don't misunderstand, I am only using their IMAGE, the names I assigned them are not true!

- I am aware how Trainee life is in SM, but not TS, so I have just used what I know about SM Trainee life to describe TS trainees. I know both companies are very different, but it was the closest I could find to a trainee life reference. 

- Some images used to portray my OC's may be famous actors or actresses, but for the sake of this fanfiction, they are my characters (haha...)