A surprise!

"A sudden bump causes two"

             "oh, my head aches!" I said as I turned off my alarm, "I need to go to school,..." while I am fixing my face, a knock on the door suddenly came, "Yoo Rin~ah" it's gongchan!!!! I opened the door and there came Gongchan, our eyes met!I suddenly remembered all the things that happened last night, the thing that actually made me study more, because I can't sleep... "

         

           "ummm..... good morning Yoo Rin~ah, your brother told me to wake you up......I hope I'm not bothering, am I?

          

              "oh, no, of course not oppa,...." *I blushed  as I said that thing...gosh...what am I doing, really???!!! and those face... oh he's blushing too.....no...I need to overcome this..." I'm about to go down anyway..., I'll just take my bath.."

         

              " then I'll go first, go down anytime you're ready, breakfast's ready" he said then, went down...

        

                I went down after I've all set myself for school,I sat and ate my breakfast, but It's awkward, it's me and gongchan alone, eating... "umm, where are the others??" I managed to ask...

        

             " they're preparing for our schedule..." he answered

        

              "then , how about you????"

        

             " I finished since a while ago,,, so that you have someone to eat with...." he answered almost whispering

             *what?! does that mean he finished it for me??* "oh..thank you..."

 

            "Yoo-rin ah~, aren't you finish eating yet? I'll send you to school so be fast" my brother shouted from the garden

 

             "coming, oppa!" I finished my breakfast immediately as soon as I said that *great, this will be a way to escape this awkward place* "gongchan oppa, I'll be going out first, thanks for joining me!" I said while running to the garden, *I can avoid any unnecessary answers that way^^*

 

               after school, I went straight home. my mother called and told me to go home early since she wants to say something important to me.I was surprised to see my brother together with my parents sitting at the sofa. "oppa, why are you here?, did they call for you too?" he just answered me with a smile. curious, I sitted with them. "omma, is there something wrong?"

 

              "there's nothing my dear, we just want to tell you something" "we're going to Japan for business, our flight is later at 5am. I already talked to your oppa's manager and he told me it would be fine if you stayed in the dorm for a while, since we're only going for a few months, will that be okay?"

 

              "neh?are you joking? later?oppa, say something"but CNU just stayed quiet "araso, but promise to return immediately, you know that I can't study with too many people with me right?"

 

              "araso, . mianhe Yoo rin ah"