meeting B1A4

"A sudden bump causes two"

(phone call)

Jinyoung:oh hyung it's me.

CNU:oh, why? did you find her?

Jinyoung:yes, she's been with me all this time.

CNU:huh?

Jinyoung: I'll explain it to you later.

CNU: can you take her here Jinyoung? I kinda worry about her, she's too focused in her studies.

Jinyoung:yah, I know that, she doesn't even know me..I'll bring her right away..

CNU: thanks Jinyoung!sorry for the trouble

Jinyoung: it's ok for me though...I'm hanging up!

      "your brother told me to bring you there" you are very obedient to your brother so you just nodded your head. whnyou reached their dorm, your brother is waiting for you, you missed him so much so your being "sweet" sister showed up," oppa!I missed you!" as you run to him hugging him so tightly. " aigoo, did my sister missed me so much?have you eaten? let's go in,it's cold here"

        inside the dorm everyone is waiting for you "oppa, who are they?" " aigoo, yoo rin-ah, you should watch your brother's performances, their my bandmates, you're too focused in your studies...you're gonna be sick if you continue that" " but our parents would be disappointed if I didn't get top 1 this time" "aigoo, you're too stressed... my sister's gonna be ugly, I DON"T WANT AN UGLY SISTER, now, time to introduce yourself".. "ah, neh,annyeonghaseyo Yoo rin imnida" "Dong woo hyung, you didn't mention that your sister is this beautiful" Baro confidently said, "that's right hyung" Sandeul followed. Jinyoung is surprised to see you very polite, Gongchan on the other hand is staring at you, his heart is tumping...!

*wow, hyung's siter is beautiful, I want to talk to her*