Staying for an overnight

"A sudden bump causes two"

 

After dinner “Yoo Rin-ah, you should stay here for tonight. I’ve prepared a room for you, so you don’t have to worry.” “But oppa, mom and dad would be worried” “I’ve already told them so just sleep comfortably, ok?” “gomawo, oppa” “Gongchan, can you give my sister company? I’ve seen that you were looking at her all this time, right?” “hyung! I’m not looking at her…” Gongchan answered nervously. * hyung,why are you saying that?! I don’t want to be caught yet* CNU just laughed at him …

 

On your way to your room, the atmosphere is awkward. You felt nervous and your heart just keeps thumping for an unknown reason, you can’t stand the situation and you started a conversation “umm...your name’s Gongchan, right? “uh..yes,I’m glad you remembered it..” “umm…I’m not familiar with boybands nowadays coz’ I’m focusing in my studies…so I don’t really know about B4A1..oh..I mean B1A4, I just knew the name of your band because of my brother..” “ah..I see..” Gongchan is feeling awkward after all, he’s nervous “ah..umm..” you can’t think of something to say… 

 

“ah!” you suddenly thought of something.. does my brother talked about me a lot here?” “yes, he always  says he worries about you..” “eh,why?” “he says you’re too pressured in your studies coz’ you’ve been top 1 since you started schooling so you think that your parents would be disappointed if you don’t get top 1 again” “ah..really” you’ve reached your room “ah,thank you for accompanying me, goodnight..” “goodnight, Yoo Rin-ah, I can call you like that,right?” your heart beats so fast after hearing him call you like that, your face turned red.. “is there something wrong..Yoo Rin-ah?” gongchan inquired “ah..ah..nothing..yes, you can call me like that, good night” then you hurriedly open the door and closed it..

 

Then you heard gongchan speak “goodnight Yoo Rin-ah, I had a nice talk with you, I hope we can get closer,bye,sleep tight Yoo Rin-ah” you heard his footsteps fading to his room..when the sound completely disappeared , you opened the door and said “Godnight…Gongchan…. OPPA...” unknowingly, Jinyoung saw it.. *what’s with this atmosphere in here..? and also.. Yoo Rin-AH..?! Gongchan OPPA?! how can she call him so comfortably when they’ve just met?!*