WHO ARE YOU?! A Crazy Encounter^^

"A sudden bump causes two"

               You were in a hurry to go back to school after buying the materials for your project when you encountered the stairs. Somebody accidentally bumped with you and you tripped eventually. Someone down the stairs tried to catch you and he did, which made a scene right then. It was actually B1A4's Jinyoung but because you don't have time for TVs and entertainment you don't know him of course( the only boyband member and singer you know is your brother!) Then you were surprised when girls suddenly shouted "B1A4's Jinyoung is here!! you were very confused what is actually happening!

             

                The people started to go near you. Then Jinyoung(who you don't really know) suddenly grabbed your hand and strted to run to avoid the fans. Then when finally you were in a safe corner, you finally gained the guts to ask him "who are you?" a question you made while panting continuosly. "you don't know me?!keke..I thought that every teenager girl living in seoul knows me" "oh!never mind your name, thank you about saving me but I need to go now, my school mates are waiting for me.Sorry about that,bye!" then you started to run.Jinyoung is left speechless on his own"wow..she's interesting..." Jinyoung managed to said followed by a Deep sigh while smiling.