You and I

Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n : the point of views would change drastically aweful that you would just wanted to hit mahhh face ahahhahah

it's up to you on how to undertand this fic

this is not supposed to be edited but my friend, Jacibill (ladyrapunzel08) forced me to edit this. 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Runaway (forgiven but not forgotten)

 

 

“Connections are made with the heart, not with the tongue.” 

 

 

Fate.

When people fell in love, found their selves smiling ear to ear, securely wrapped with the warmth of love, and when their hearts beat in sync with their significant one, under the umbrella of love and with twisted thinking…

They think it was because of fate.

But when things have gone wrong and ed up,

They, however, still, blame fate.

Can decisions never be at fault or choices could always be right?

Sungmin believes in Fate.

However, he doesn’t believe in Kyuhyun anymore.

 

 

“I wish that I could move on but I can't let go …It's too strong”

 

 

If moving on is that easy, Sungmin could have painted the town red ages ago. But unfortunately, he got the wrong bucket and painted the town gray, happiness was shallow, pain was deep.

After his meeting with Kyuhyun at the park, he had sunk back again to depression but this time it feels different and he doesn’t know if it is because Jintuo can already speak and most of the time the child would just blabber around him and made him feel happy.

Or it was because after some poignant years, four to be exact, he had heard Kyuhyun speak to him again and worse, love was uttered, so densely said that it left marks over his heart and cutting deep inside until all that was left was an empty space, void of any memories.

He chuckled because in all of his classes in Biology, never at once had they said that heart can remember.

Fortunately, it can. Or rather, unfortunately, it can.

“You’re thinking again, momma?”

That voice, so little and innocent but he knows that behind that voice is the face he dreaded the most. But that was Jintuo, his son, the boy he treasured against all odds.

“Yes baby,” Sungmin huffed as he carry the boy over his lap, smiling gently at the messy spread of nuttela over those plump lips-- of which, by playful chance, had triggered memories of him with that man.

“Where did you get these? Where’s uncle wookie?”

“On the phone. Talking. Mushy potato.” The small guy said as he toy with the chocolates around his mouth but not struggling when Sungmin wiped them off.

“What?”

“Yewook. The mushy potato couple.” The bluntness sent Sungmin laughing, however, torn between raising his eyebrow and lips curling to a smile.

“Uncle always giggles, you know the one uncle and I watched earlier. The movie with a kiss at the end. Uncle said giggle means when you talk to someone you have a crush on then the laugh at the end is a giggle.”

Sungmin stopped his brain from raking up memories of him and Kyuhyun giggling weirdly under the cherry tree but momentarily giving up as he realized it was not his brain, it was his heart who remembers.

“He always giggles when he talks to uncle ddangkoma.”

Sungmin stifle a laugh. Jintuo has this habit of forgetting the names and exchanging and assigning it to the wrong person.

“Who is uncle ddangkoma dear?” he straddled Jintuo on his lap as he takes in the scent produced by the hairs almost sticking up to his nose.

“The one with a turtle name Yesung.”

And Sungmin almost had thrown the small boy off the chair as he laugh his out, inhaling large amount of air while continuing to draw circle patterns over his stomach, bawling with happiness, he suddenly forgets painting the town gray.

He is not that moving on, but he is trying.

With Jintuo’s help, though ironically impossible, yes he’s trying to forget.

 

 

Too late, sorry, I didn't even have the chance…



 

As the finality of events has worked their selves out, Kyuhyun knows it is destiny.

It is usually equated to fate however, Kyuhyun chose to believe in destiny as he believed it has a far more different meaning to what fate has in stored to humanity.

He had slipped chances off from his grasp, he had ignored opportunities and let them crumble just before his eyes, he had let himself to believe that if those things were really his, they would place itself upon his hold and would never go anywhere to the place they won’t belong.

That’s why when he saw Sungmin standing right before his eyes at the park where they first met, on the day he hadn’t expected it, with a swirling emotions he concluded…

It is indeed destiny.

And he would never let go of this.

Four years of letting go and forgetting is too much, another one would kill him.

 

 

Can I love you? I have something I want to say
But my lips are heavy and my heart has words that it couldn’t say even once

 

 

If the hatred seen in Siwon’s eyes is pure then Sungmin finds enough reason to stay away from kyuhyun.

Siwon and Sungmin, unlike what had transpired between Kyuhyun and Sungmin was far better than he could remember. They have a nameless relationship for the past two years but they both know that they are beyond being friends, just one step further than the confinements of being platonic but miles away from being lovers.

It is nameless, no label.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter