An unexpected meeting

Alive

- You already wake up, little boy? – That familiar voice is asking softly.

- It’s … you again? … But… Where am I? – Seunghyun feels surprised, asks the guy weakly.

- Hey, it’s ok, don’t worry, this is my room, you can stay here.

- Really Mr. Arrogant??? Is it you or somebody else? Why do you say so differently?

- Yah, don’t ask so much, just rest, you really frighten me, you know? Why did you fall so suddenly?

- I… actually I have walked on foot about 30 kilometers to come here, to this school… but, you don’t have to know that, really… Ah, don’t you go to your class?

- No, I don’t attend it usually, just go to school for fun ^. ^

- Wow, you’re definitely a special guy… Oh, I forget, what’s your name?

- My name is Mr. Arrogant, sir, thanks to someone 

- Yah, I’m serious, tell me ~~~

- My name is Kwon Jiyong.

 

Flashback:

Jiyong feels his heart throb when Seunghyun collapses. He is really in panic and knows nothing but shout out: “yah, little rascal, wake up!!!”

 Jiyong quickly bends down to check the boy. He shakes the boy hard to wake him up, but Seunghyun doesn’t show any response. Finally, Jiyong has to carry Seunghyun to his room. He carefully puts Seunghyun on his bed, picks a wet towel to clean his face. Suddenly, Jiyong seems to have butterflies but simultaneously feel his blood runs cold. He doesn’t know why he was worrying when Seunghyun collapsed, and why he felt frightening. But, now, he is sitting right next beside Seunghyun, observing his face.

 

Jiyong’s POV:

Why do I sit here like this? Haiz, I think I have serious trouble with my heart; it doesn’t stop bumping like want to run out of my chest. Maybe because of the boy? He is really a natural beauty, I can say. He has white pale skin, a straight nose, especially a bag under his eyes. How cute! Perhaps I should call him Panda. However, he is so thin that makes me want to take care of him more. He definitely doesn’t come from a rich family, or else, he must travel by car, wear fancy clothes. This boy, really, I can’t get my eyes off him, I want to know more about his background.

While I am deeply following my thoughts, the boy wriggles and I quickly stop looking at his face, sit normally beside his bed. After a few seconds, he slowly opens his eyes, his eye-bags seems to expand make him look even cutie than ever! Wait, did I say that he is cute again? Haiz, I’m really out of my mind now…

 

 Seunghyun’s POV:

He said that his name is Kwon Jiyong, that’s really a beautiful name. Why does he change so quickly? Haiz, he seems to care about others, maybe he just wants to be popular at school, so he is mad at me… It’s fine, and in fact, I’m totally attracted to his beauty. A quite tall man with platinum hair, reddish lips and soulful eyes, although his face fills with sadness. I want to look into his eyes, deeply sink in his beautiful eyes… Jiyong, I will remember that name…

 

Jiyong’s voice raises again, bring Seunghyun back to reality. “Do you want to eat something? I will make you some.” Seunghyun refuses immediately, “No, thanks a lot. I have to go to class now; this is my first time here. Can you show me the way to my class, The Music Academy?”

Jiyong is quite surprised, he asks curiously: “You learn about Music? Wow, amazing! What do you learn?”

Seunghyun shyly answers: “Actually I don’t have a talent for music, just choreograph and dance following my style. I can’t sing well, such a shame, right?”

Jiyong looks at Seunghyun, replies: “Is it true that you can dance? Make some moves for me”

At first, Seunghyun doesn’t want to dance, but when he looks at Jiyong’s eyes full of enthusiasm, Seunghyun feels touching and gets up to dance as Jiyong’s requests.

When winter ends and spring comes, we wither
In longing, my heart is bruised

(I’m singing my blues) used to the blue tears blue sadness
(I’m singing my blues) love that I let go to the drifting clouds oh oh

Same sky, different place, it’s dangerous for us so I’m letting you go
From lovers to strangers. It’s cowardly, but I’m hiding because I’m worthless
No words, not even those made out of love, can comfort a cruel parting
This is probably the last melo in my life

I met you and loved you to death
My heart is stained blue and frozen, I can’t feel you even when I close my eyes

When winter ends and spring comes, we wither
In longing, my heart is bruised 

(I’m singing my blues) used to the blue tears blue sadness
(I’m singing my blues) love that I let go to the drifting clouds oh oh

It feels like my heart stopped, the war ended but you and I are still frozen in that place
The trauma is inscribed in my mind, once my tears dry, hopefully I’ll remember my love
I’m not in pain, I’m not lonely, happiness is simply talking to myself, and I can’t stand anything more complicated
I don’t care, I’m ok. People, who can’t do anything about it, wander here and there

I met you and loved you to death
My heart has stained blue and frozen, you left but I’m still here

When winter ends and spring comes, we wither
In longing, our hearts are bruised

I’ll fall asleep under the blue moon all alone again tonight
Even in my dreams, I’ll be looking for you, singing this song

(I’m singing my blues) used to the blue tears blue sadness
(I’m singing my blues) love that I let go to the drifting clouds oh oh
(I’m singing my blues) used to the blue tears blue sadness
(I’m singing my blues) love that I let go to the drifting clouds oh oh

 

Jiyong is watching Seunghyun dancing passionately; he is totally attracted to the skillful moves in front of him. Seunghyun is a gifted person Jiyong has ever seen. How can he be so perfect? His passion, his dancing skill, his ability of music, everything is inside Seunghyun that rarely people pay attention to. Jiyong’s heart is beating fast; he can’t control his feeling towards Seunghyun. Maybe he is in love? No, Jiyong is a man, a real man, he certainly can’t love another man, and it’s thoughtless to do that. But, why is Jiyong in total anxiety like this?

“Jiyong ssi, I have finished my dancing, what do you think?” – Seunghyun asks, his shirt is so sweaty.

“Jiyong ssi, are you ok? Jiyong ssi” – Seunghyun asks again, after a few minutes without the response.

“Ah, nothing, I’m just busy thinking nonsense… You really have talent, little boy. Your dancing skill is totally breathtaking! You should participate in some dancing contests, I’m sure you’ll gain first prize, kid” – Jiyong compliments Seunghyun, his face is so happy.

Seunghyun blushes a bit; he bows and says thanks to Jiyong. “Thank you for congratulating me, I promise to improve my moves more. So, it’s too late now, I have to go to my class. Thanks again, Jiyong ssi. See you then”.

Seunghyun waves goodbye to Jiyong, then goes out of the room quickly. Jiyong stands there motionless, doesn’t know what he is doing. Suddenly, remember something, Jiyong turns back, asking: “But…what’s your name anyway? ... Kid, who are you?”