Chapter 3:Who Are You?

Gangster Lover

In the class...                                                                                                                                                          "Hello everyone,today I have something to tell.Actually,we have new student today.Min woo,please come in"Miss Hye Kyo said shortly to the boy.The boy walked slowly to the classroom.The girls in the classroom was so noisy because  they were really happy that the boy was really handsome.Suddenly the boy looked at Hye Sun.He starred at Hye Sun.Hye Sun ignored him."My name is Min Woo.I hope everyone can accept me."Min Woo,you can sit infront Hye Sun because there is nobody that sit there."Thank you teacher"He thanks her.

"Koo Hye Sun"Someone called Hye Sun name.Hye Sun stopped and looked at that person.She was so shocked because the new student was standing behind her."Where do you know my name"Hye Sun asked him.The boy just smiled to her."Who are you?"Hye Sun asked him again."You will know later"He answered shortly before he left Hye Sun alone.

     "Why that boy is being like this to me.It looked that he already know me but I never meet him before"Hye Sun still thinking about that new student although at home."I will going crazy like this.Ahh,just wait until he tell me.There is still a lot of time"Hye Sun finally made desicion to wait him to tell her about all the things.

On next day...

  "Ah,that new boy was so handsome!!!You should go to see him."Hye Sun just ignored what Sandara said to her.She actually curious about that boy but she have to wait until he tell her himself."Can you follow me a minute"Suddenly the new handsome boy that named Min Woo came to her and asked her to follow him.She just follow him because she knew that the boy wants to explain something to her.All the class members was so shocked when that new student asked Hye Sun to follow him but they were more shocked when they saw Hye Sun just follow him without any protest because Hye Sun was not the type that doing something without reason.

  "Can you explain to me now.Please hurry up.Teacher will come to class after this"Hye Sun told him to be faster."Okey,okey.Let me introduced myself to you.My name is No Min Woo.I'm 17 years old like you but I have special job.My special job as an agent"Min Woo told Hye Sun."A..Agent?"I dont understand.If you are an agent so why you have to involve me in this thing?."Calm down.Please don't angry with me.Yes,I'm an agent.As an agent I have a job to do.Do you know what I have to do?."No.Just tell me.Don't play with me."Hye Sun replied to him."My job is to protect you and your younger brother.So I will come to your house this evening.So,wait for me"Min Woo just ran away because he can't stand to see Hye Sun funny face and he laughed happily because of Hye Sun fantastic reaction.She was so shocked until opened so wide."What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Hye Sun scream like crazy and a lot of people came to see what happened.