Chapter 4:New Housemate

Gangster Lover

           "Hello,there's someone in?"Siwan opened the door when he heard someone calling."Noona,there's a boy outside".Hye Sun was so shocked.He really came or mybe the person outside was not him.Hye Sun decided to see that person.She couldn't believe what she saw infront of her now.Min Woo smiled to her and he was holding his bags."You do not want to let me come in?"."Hah???Oh,Okey.Please come in."Hye Sun told Min Woo to come in."Noona,who is he?"Siwan whispered to Hye Sun when his noona sat beside him.Hye Sun turned her head to look at Siwan and smiled at him."This boy was my friend.His name is Min Woo."Hye Sun told Siwan."Ohh!Hello,my name is Siwan,Hye Sun noona younger brother."Siwan greeted Min Woo.Min Woo smiled to him."Do you know why i'm coming here,Siwan?"."No,i don't know"."It looked that your noona does not tell you yet.Okey,let me tell you.I'm coming here because i have a job to do.The job that i have to do is to protect both of you.Actually i'm not just coming but to moving here.Do you have any question.If there are questions just keep for a while,ya.".Siwan just froze at that time.After a few minutes,he looked at her big sister with confuse reaction.Siwan really didn't understand.Protect both of us?From whom?.

      "Okey,let me show your room".Hye Sun brought Min Woo upstairs and showed his room."Your bedroom is beside Siwan bedroom."Hye Sun said to Min Woo shortly."How many bedroom that have in your room?Your house looked big"."In this house,there are eight bedroom.One in first floor,three in second floor and four inthird floor.Let me tell you the location of the room in this house.In first floor,there is kitchen,two bathroom,two toilet,living room,dining room,one bedroom and storeroom.In second floor,there is three bedroom,three bathroom,three toilet and studyroom.In the third floor,you can find four bedroom,four toilet,four bathroom and small library.You got it?"Hye Sun asked Min Woo.Min Woo nodded his head."Thank you but what about your small brother?He looked confused."Min Woo asked Hye Sun."Don't worry about my my little brother,i will tell him."Hye Sun replied to Min Woo.

At living room...

      "Siwan,come here.Noona wants talked to you."Hye Sun asked Siwan come to her."Yes noona.Do you want to tell me something?"."Yes.I know you mybe still confuse about Min Woo hyung right.But don't worry,although i don't really know him but i know that he was not a bad guy.Siwan,you can accept him to our house right?"."I just okey with it as long as you happy noona.Siwan hugged his noona.Hye Sun felt very happy and lucky because she has a little brother like Siwan that always understand her.

Next morning...

      "Oh no!!!Is this for real!"A lot of students at Incheon Flora High School scream like crazy when they saw The New Pince that they admired walking with The Snow White of the school.Hye Sun was so shy when a lot of people looked at her and Min Woo."You should walking a part with me"Hye Sun said to Min Woo."No.I think this is just okey,right?"Min Woo asked her."Yes.Okey."She answered shortly.

       When they reached at their class together,their classmates sceam like crazy because of shocked."How can they being together?"They kept talking to each other but Hye Sun and Min Woo just ignored them.Their class work as usual.The first class is History class then Chemistry class.So,they have to go to the lab.Min Woo walked together with Hye Sun,Sandara and G-Dragon but because of Min Woo still walking beside Hye Sun,the others kept talking."You should walking beside him(pointing to G-Dragon)"Hye Sun told Min Woo."What to do!Okey."Min Woo walked to G-Dragon side.

      "Ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!All the students started to pack their thing to back home."Where do you want to go after this?"Min Woo asked Hye Sun.I want to go for the part time job.So,just go back,ya."Hye Sun replied to Min Woo.But Min Woo still standing there."Don't wory,i will go there with Sandara.She also work there."."Okey.Take care."Min Woo said shortly and left Hye Sun when Sandara was coming to her.

         "Siwan-ah!Hyung is buying friend chicken."."Wah!It's looked delicious.Thank you,hyung."Siwan said shortly."Siwan,you have piano class or not this evening?"Min Woo asked Siwan."No.I dont have any class"Siwan replied to Min Woo.Min Woo smiled when he looked Siwan eat so quick and hesitatedly."He must really hungry"Min Woo just thinking.