Chapter 2:The Plan

Gangster Lover

On the night at Hye Sun house...                                                                                                                                                 "Noona,what do you want to do this holiday?I think we should go to somewhere to release our stress."Siwan asked his noona."I think Jeju Island is the best dastination.What do you think,Siwan?"."I also think the same thing noona"."Ok,let's go to Jeju Island!"Hye sun said happily."Noona.let's bring our friends.I want Min Hyuk and Peniel to join us"."Ok,I will ask Sandara and G-Dragon to go with us.I think Sandara want to be with his boyfriend.So,I will let her bring G-Dragon together."they made their decision at the end.  

                               

At the school...                                                                                                                                          "Sandara,do you have any plan on the next holiday?"Hye sun asked Sandara when they arrived at the school on that morning."No.Why you ask me that question?"Sandara asked Hye Sun back."Actually, Siwan and me  want to go to Jeju Island on the next holiday.He will bring his friends,Min Hyuk and Peniel.So,I want to ask you and G-Dragon to join us."Hye Sun told Sandara."I think G-Dragon can't join this trip because he has another thing to do but I think I will go."Sandara said to Hye Sun"."Ok.I m very happy because you will go with us.Thanks,Sandara"Hye Sun told Sandara.Sandara just smiled to Hye Sun.