One shot

Our fate is Tragedy

 

Yesterday all seemed very happy, finally after many times Daehyun propose Eunji in many different ways, she is willing to engaged. But all happiness it was gone just one day before they carry out the engagement, their dream to be together is just a dream will never happen to them both. Turns out Eunji and Daehyun are cousins​​, because they both have the same grandfather from father side, but different grandmothers. From grandfather they get name of "Jung" in front their name, after they know the truth Eunji and Daehyun must accept the fact that their relationship has been running for five years must end. Because of inter-cousin marriage is not allowed in their family and if they continue be a bad thing will happen in future.

Eunji cleaning up something that not need to cleared, she did it because today is a holiday and she didn’t have any appointments today. Since the cancellation of their engagement, Eunji always made herself busy with things that are not useful only for her not much remember Daehyun and their engagement.

"Jung Eunji, what are you doing?" Hyosung said after arriving at flat and try stop her. Like didn’t hear anything Eunji still scrubbing the floor. "Stop making yourself pathetic!."

"Eonnie ... do you ever feel like me?" Ask Eunji at Hyosung is standing in front of her. Eunji feel her eyes heat up and then tear flow in both eyes. She is getting stronger scrubbing the floor that is already clean and no stains at all. Hyosung not bear to see her only sister so devastated and then she hugged her sister who is very she love to strengthen like an older sister.

"Trust me, i believe God have plan a beautiful thing for you in the future, right?" Now her cries broke into Hyosung arms. She couldn't pretend any longer strong, she was devastated with what happened. Eunji made ​​Hyosung began to cry, although never experienced it but as a woman, she knew what her sister was feeling right now.

                                                                                ***

God, what you plan exactly? Who should I blame for this?

Eunji sitting alone in the middle of the park was so quite at the time. She was looking like her own, and then her tears came out. She don't, how many tears she wasted  lately. Actually Daehyun ask her to met here but she came early. Eunji making herself stronger, she won't cry in front Daehyun when they meet. But can she do it? Think about it, Eunji just smiled sadly.

At the same time, Daehyun see Eunji from afar sitting alone in the middle of the park, he would not be the place where Eunji waiting him. Not now. Eunji still beautiful as the last time he saw her, but now is a little bit different because Eunji look thinner with a slightly swollen eyelids. The last time he saw her when they canceling their engagement. Daehyun crying. He can't remember the last time tears out  form his eyes, his heart feels so hurt. This fact really hurt him, forced to ended their relationship with a woman he loved other than his mother by fate are very unreasonable. He  had only one day, today to finish it all. Daehyun wipe his tears and walk towards Eunji.

"You come? Didn't it too early? "Said Daehyun when arrived and sit beside Eunji. "I don't know how to tell you but you know it. This all must end. I am sorry if I have now told you and leave you for a few days without telling you. I'm scared. I'm very cowardly, isn't it?. "

"Ne ... I understand. I'm scared too. And what else can we do? We can’t resist all of it, right? It turns fate would prefer to not bring us together. "Eunji bit her lip to hold back tears. "Daehyunie ... Can I hug you for a minute?"

Even though her voice is weak and almost like a whisper but Daehyun can hear it. Daehyun hug her tightly as if he will not let it go. Oh god I love this woman, why you do this to us?! Eunji body shaking cause her cries and now Daehyun also do the same thing.

"Take care of yourself. Later, when you find someone beside you as replacement me. Make sure he loves you and will don't hurt you in the future, even though by fate. "

                                                                                ***

"Hyung are you sure you're moving?" Daehyun see Junhong who drove him to the airport. "Can‘t you cancel it? Not enough that Yong Guk hyung and Himchan hyung who went? Why do you also have to go? "

Daehyun patted the shoulder of Junhong, although heavy he had to do. If he was still here he might don't be strong, so when his boss offers transfer branch offices located in different city Daehyun without thinking immediately receptive to the offer. This is a great opportunity to reorganize his heart back.

"Junhongie, I just moved another city. You can visit me there when your college holidays. "He hug Junhong as a parting gesture. "When you see me later, stopped growing. Don’t you pity see your hyung? "

"Hyung...keep good care of yourself ..." Said Jongup to Daehyun the only reply with a nod and a smile then hugged him. “Thank you, jongupie…”

Daehyun now look towards Youngjae, he knew his best friend not agree with Daehyun displacement of.

"Yah, Yoo Youngjae. You don't want to hold me? "

"Is it I supposed to do?" Maybe Youngjae is that most people not agree with the displacement of Daehyun but he is also the most support Daehyun displacement of because he knew that everything that happens makes Daehyun hurt. "Are you sure not tell your movement to Eunji? She will get hurt if you left without saying anything like this "

"I think this is best for her."

"But ..."

"Yah.! Yoo Youngjae.! Stop argue with me and trust me. It would be better for her if like this. Please take care of her for me." Daehyun hugging Youngjae then left his friends because the plane is leaving soon. Daehyun walking with a smile on his face but the tears flowed on his cheeks. His heart can't lie. Maybe he can smiling but irony he can't hold back the tears. He must go to cure his heart. He won't look back backward, because if he turned it would destroy his resolve. Eunji-ya, saranghae ...that is my last love word for you. Jung Eunji. Daehyun left all his love for Eunji here, in Seoul. Later if he came back here all this love should be lost because now they are cousins​​. Although he knew that it would not have been possible. Even proverb says, "A person can fall in love just five seconds, but it takes a whole time to forget it". Sometimes fate can be very beautiful, but sometimes it can be very painful.

 

 

 

 


 

 

Done, I hope you like it. XD

See you two weeks later, readers.