ii

What if?

 

 

After the CNBLUE boys went to their sunbaenims' room and gave them their latest album, they prepared for the interview backstage. Like what Yoona said, she and Seohyun will be the interviewer. The boys arrived at the backstage and waited for the two girls.

After about 10 minutes, Yoona and Seohyun arrived at the backstage. They bowed and greeted the boys. The boys did the same.

They chatted for a while and then the PD-nim arrived and told them what to do.

Yonghwa and Jonghyun stood in front while the maknaes are at the back, then Yoona went beside Jonghyun and Seohyun beside Yonghwa. Yonghwa is secretly smiling to himself while he was talking to Seohyun and practicing. Even if he's really tired and sick, he can manage to be energetic and show he's choding side. Jungshin, Jonghyun and Minhyuk on the other hand are busy talking and chatting to Yoona. Jungshin is secretly fanboying over Yoona, Jonghyun never left his burning eyes on while smiling and listening to her and then Minhyuk is just showing off how close he is to Yoona, joking and kidding with her.

When PD-nim said cue, they all prepared to be on live and then PD-nim shouts "Action!"

 

Seohyun/Yoona: Live Broadcast Music Bank!

Yoona: Seohyun-ssi, i heard that a certain group which SNSD really like will be having their comeback stage today.

Seohyun: Yes that's right, today's comeback featured the CNBLUE.

Seohyun/Yoona: taddaaa! 

CNBLUE: Annyeong Haseyo! CNBLUE imnida!

 

Yoona talked and asked about their latest album, little did she know, all the boys are staring at her because of her cuteness. She even made an agyeo which made the boys, even Seohyun to smile. Good thing it was only her close up face on the camera. Jonghyun was especially mesmerized by her. She was right in front of him and he can clearly see her beautiful face. He kept on staring at her and a smile was formed on his lips. Yoona don't usually do aegyo in that kind of situation but she thought that she's close to these four so it's just okay. 

She asked Jungshin first a question. Jonghyun stared at her while delivering her question. He then   looked at Jungshin at the back realizing she is now waiting for an answer. then he murmured something to himself. Minhyuk is looking at Yoona and then to Jungshin and then smiled. He knows Jungshin is such a fanboy to his favorite noona. While Jungshin, he just tried to look serious and did not look her directly in the eyes. He might faint if he did. Yonghwa is just grinning on the other side. 

It is now Seohyun's turn to ask a question, she asked Minhyuk. Yonghwa who was in front of Seohyun turned at the back and looked at Minhyuk. He tried to calm himself knowing that if he did not look Minhyuk, he will see Seohyun facing him. He might blush.

After Seohyunie, it's Yoona's turn to ask again, this time, it's for Jonghyun.

At first, Jonghyun was not looking at her, then she called Jonghyun once again to catch his attention, finally he looked at her. The moment Jonghyun stared at Yoona's eyes, it sparks! They're looking directly to each other's eyes and there is like an electricity which continuosly sparks as Yoona is asking her question. Then she made an aegyo again right in front of Jonghyun, an aegyo for Jonghyun before finishing her question. Jonghyun's smile widened. He then broke the stare between the two of them, he can't take it anymore. He slightly blushed. 

Yonghwa saw the sweet scene and sensed something, he looked at Yoona suspiciously. He's smiling while looking at the two. Jungshin is also smiling, but it's because he saw Yoona's aegyo once again. Minhyuk too is suspecting something. He also sensed it. His hyung is definitely flirting with his noona.

Finally, it's now Seohyun's turn to ask Yonghwa a question, Yonghwa knows he can't avoid looking at her because he needs to answer her question. Before Seohyun has started her question, Yonghwa was already looking at her, the three on the other hand are just teasing them but they're  not being obvious. Seohyun feels awkward too when she looks at Yonghwa's eyes, but she managed to finished the question like a professional should. 

For the final touch, Seohyun told Yonghwa to ask the viewers to watch their performance.

Yonghwa then did what was told then they did some pose for the ending.

Coincidentally(or it must be fate), Yonghwa and Seohyun had the same pose, they're body facing at the left and looking at the floor. Then Jonghyun and Yoona too, they're body facing at the right and both looking at the camera and smiling. The two maknaes at the back just played it off and smiled at the camera.

 

--

 

It was now the time for the performance of CNBLUE.

All the members of SNSD are on their waiting room watching at the performance on the television. Cool as ever, the Cnblue boys rock the stage with their amazing live performance. They're latest single, I'm Sorry, is very nice and addicting. Some of the Snsd acted as fangirls while watching the broadcast. Jessica, Yuri, Sunny and Tiffany are concentrating while Taeyeon, Yoona, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung are squeeling and teasing the poor maknae when it's Yonghwa's part. Seohyun just smiled while shaking her head.

When it was Jonghyun's part, the girls said "wow" or "ohhhh" respectively. Amazed by the cool Jonghyun, they started to fangirl over him again. Then Sooyoung turned to see Yoona whose smile is up to her ears. Sooyoung elbowed Taeyeon to make notice of Yoona and they both smiled and face her. Yoona saw how her unnies are looking at her, she knows what they mean. She then suddenly praised Minhyuk to avoid her unnies' suspicious gazes.

 

--

 

SNSD's performance.

Minhyuk's POV

For today's broadcast, the last to perform is the SNSD. They are competing against Baek Ji Young-sunbaenim. I know Baek Ji Young-sunbaenim is a really good singer but I think SNSD-sunbaes will be today's #1. 

We watched their performance at the side of the stage, live. Other idols, especially rookies also joined us to watch our sunbaenims. There's no words i could say, they were born to perform! When it was Yoona-noona's turn, i clapped and cheered for her. Jungshin did the same and then Jonghyun-hyung focused on her while smiling. I looked at him, he didn't even turn to me. I know somethings going on in this hyung. He's starting to flirt.

I didn't realized that they're through with the performance already, we are enjoying what we're watching. 

Finally, all the stars went to stage for the announcing of winners. We stood behing SNSD-sunbaenims who are line up in front with Baek Ji Young-sunbaenim.

We're not surprised when the MC announced that SNSD is today's winner. Even Baek Ji Young-sunbaenim expected it to be them. 

It's time for their encore so we greeted other idols while we're heading off the stage. Yoona-noona is talking to Baek Ji Young-sunbaenim with Jessica-noona. I tapped her hand and she caught it and held it for seconds while we talked. 

"Chukkahae!" i said and smiled, still holding her hand.

"Thanks thanks!" she replied then pulled her hand and waved to my bandmates whose on my back.

I heard her asking Yonghwa-hyung to join them on their encore but my hyung refused.

"Chukka! Chukka!" said Jungshin with all smiles.

While Jonghyun hyung is clapping his hand, looking at my Yoona-noona, smiling and congratulating her. "Chukkahae!" he said.

"Komawo." Yoona-noona gave him a sweet smile.

 

Then they proceed to their encore stage...

 

 

 

 

----

 

 

 

the scenes in Music Bank might be familiar to you because i based it on the show itself, that is what i saw and noticed. i just added something to make it more colorful. keke, i hope you get what i mean.. so definitely, this is half truth/reality, half fiction/delusional thoughts. ^^

 

that's it! i hope you like it. and thanks btw to the ones who subscribed and read and comment too.. i never expected it to be this fast, i mean, i'm really happy. thank you!

yeah, please leave a lot of comments, i love reading them.. 

ps. i need friends :)