iii

What if?

 

 

 

Following week on Music Bank.

The CNBLUE will be on Music Bank again today. But unlike last week, they will perform not  to have their comeback but to compete against other idol for the #1 spot. Unfortunately, the one that they were competing to is the SNSD. Although they are hoping to get their first win today, they already know and already accepted that SNSD will always remain in the top spot. They can't just defeat them in an instance.

Like last week, they will also have an interview at the backstage for today, but to talk about the competition and not about their comeback.

They were told that the interviewer for today will be SNSD Yuri and Sooyoung. They were happy ofcourse, but not as happy as last week. Especially Minhyuk, Jonghyun and Yonghwa. oh, and Jungshin too. lol. They like Yuri and Sooyoung sunbaenims too, but they're more comfortable to Yoona and Seohyun.

They were also told that two of them will be interviewing SNSD today. Minhyuk already predicted that the two hyungs will do it while Jungshin is still wishing that he will be one of those. He even made a bet with Yonghwa. But at the end, it was Yonghwa and Jonghyun the PD assigned. Both are half-happy, half-nervous. Happy because they will see Seohyun and Yoona, nervous because they will interview the nine goddesses.

 

Cnblue is now at the backstage ready for their interview, Yuri and Sooyoung however are already on their way. When the two arrived, they talked a bit with formality. There is an awkward atmosphere in the air as they chatted to each other. They suddenly miss the two maknaes of SNSD which they are close to. Yuri and Sooyoung are not that akward though, they are friendly and playful too.

Although it's not as excited as last week, the interview went well. Questions are asked and then the boys answered with full energy. And they also began to be comfortable to each other. The backstage interview ended with a cool Yonghwa, an excited but not so excited Jungshin, a happy but not so happy Minhyuk and a Jonghyun with i-miss-you-yoona face.(lol, sorry Soo and Yul)

 

After the interview, the Cnblue went back to their dressing room, so did Sooyoung and Yuri. Jungshin and Minhyuk are walking like their just dragging their feet. They don't have an energy. Meanwhile, Jonghyun and Yonghwa are both full of smiles. It is because their interview to SNSD.

"hyung, are you sure you can make it? I can replace you." said Minhyuk to Jonghyun. The latter just looked at him in disbelief.

"how about you Yonghwa-hyung? aren't you tired? you're sick right?" asked Jungshin to their leader.

"Yah! Jungshin-ah, look, i'm perfectly fine!" he said while showing his muscle to them.

"Jungshin-ah, Minhyuk-ah, just go practice for our performance, stop pestering us. we won't change our minds." said Yonghwa again while fixing his hair in front of the mirror.

Jonghyun just smirked to the two poor maknaes.

 

--

 

Yonghwa and Jonghyun's Interview to SNSD

Yonghwa/Jonghyun: Live Boadcast, Music Bank!

(MC Yonghwa and MC Jonghyun started the interview with full of energy and smiles. The camera was first focused on the face of the two MCs but you can still see the SNSD at the back. Yoona, who is just behind Jonghyun, playfully made a bunny ears on Jonghyun's head. She then smiled or more like giggled. The girls lined up with two rows, Yoona and Taeyeon both stood in front left and right side. Yonghwa, who's secretly glancing Seohyun, but realizing Seohyun is at the back, went beside Taeyeon and then Jonghyun happily went to Yoona's side)

Yonghwa: Now that we are in green room, let's meet another nominee, SNSD!

SNSD: Annyeong Haseyo, So Nyeo Shi Dae imnida!

Yonghwa: You are nominated this week, like last week, now please give us---

(Before Yonghwa had finished his sentence, Tiffany butted herself in.)

Tiffany: No, No, No. (with hand gestures saying No.)

Yonghwa: Ne?

Yoona: (The camera was then focused to Yoona's face alone so Jonghyun had a chance to stare at her beautiful face. Remember, they are standing side by side.) We can't. We, SNSD, just win a little bit more and then hand it over to CNBLUE so please take it afterwards. (Before Yoona finished her speech, she faced Jonghyun who is already facing at her and then tried to made a small aegyo again. She successfully owned Jonghyun's burning eyes once again.)

Jonghyun: Ah, neh. Kamsahamnida! (Then Jonghyun proceeded to talk about the ceremony. But while he is talking, he only look at Yoona. It was as if they were the only people in the room. Not that he doesn't want to look at the other member but his eyes can only see Yoona. Meanwhile, Yoona is not being too obvious, she stared at Jonghyun then looked at the other members, then stared again at Jonghyun while nodding her head. When Jonghyun was finished, he again locked his gaze to Yoona that made Yoona giggled.)

The interview ended with Taeyeon asking the viewers to watch their performance and find out who will win today.

 

 

Meanwhile on the CNBLUE's dressing room, Minhyuk and Jungshin are watching their hyungs interviewing the SNSD. Jungshin envied the two so much, while Minhyuk got alarmed when he saw how his Jonghyun-hyung flirt with his Yoona-noona. He was shocked on how the two interacted with each other. He's envying his hyung.

 

 

CNBLUE and SNSD's performances are finally done. It's now time to annouce today's #1. 

As everyone expected, it was SNSD who got the #1 spotfor today, it was their 3rd win or what they call 'Triple Crown'. The SNSD members stood up in one line together with CNBLUE members. While Taeyeon, Yuri and Seohyun are delivering their Thank You message, Yoona is playing with Jessica then she suddenly immitated someone playing a guitar. She strums the invincible guitar while smiling and her eyes are obviously looking somewhere on her side. When the MC bid their goodbyes, Yoona immediately went to Cnblue boys.

"next week, next week, for sure you'll win." said while walking in front of Jonghyun. 

Jungshin stared at her with a smile and Jonghyun is just shaking his head and hand gesturing a 'no' but of course, with a big smile. 

Yoona then playfully hit his hand and laughed.

Yonghwa faced the girls and congratulated them, then he made a 'fighting' pose to Seohyun, Seohyun waved at  them while smiling.

Minhyuk on the other hand, was looking for his favorite noona not realizing she was talking to his hyungs. He then just waved and congratulated other Snsd members.

 

Then the girls proceeded to their encore. It was a playful one. As promised to the viewers if they win, Hyoyeon gave Jessica a piggy back ride while Tiffany did the headbang. Other members are laughing at them. They enjoyed it a lot while laughing and Singing and Dancing. Yoona put a stem of rose behind her ears, the camera caught her, she pose for a while and then the viewers died. lol, because she is simply overflowing with aegyo and awesomeness.

 

 

 

----

 

Done! please do comment and let me know your reactions and opinions. Thank You!

Once again, the moments in music bank, it all happened. well, not all, but about 70% keke!