i

What if?

The well known and famous band, CNBLUE, just released their new album, I'm Sorry. and now, they're going to have their comeback stage in Music Bank. They arrived a little bit early and proceeded to their dressing room. They prepared their things and theirselves for their upcoming performance.

 

Minhyuk's POV

While Jonghyun-hyung is busy strumming his guitar, Jungshin is fixing his hair in front of the mirror, me, fixing my clothes, Yonghwa-hyung told us to come with him to visit our sunbaenims and give them our latest album.

We all stood up and i asked hyung, "where are we going first?"

"So Nyeo Shi Dae sunbaenim!" exclaimed Jungshin who got all hyped up with the thought.

Yonghwa-hyung looked at him and smiled.. they smiled like an idiot while nodding using their eyebrows.

Jonghyun-hyung just smiled at them and placed his guitar in a safe place.

I looked in front of the mirror to see my face and fix my hair and i smiled too.

We really love SNSD sunbaenims, they're just simply the Goddesses of Korea. We're quite close with them because they are really friendly and awesome. They're so humble they don't mind hanging out with their hoobaes. But still, i have to admit that we're still a little bit intimidated by our SNSD-sunbaes because of their large number and of course, they're still our sunbaenims whom we respected so much.

But the thing i love the most about SNSD is that my favorite noona is their member, Yoona-noona. Yoona-noona is probably the closest member of snsd to our group. and we are all close to her but i am the closest to her and i'm proud of that.

Yoona-noona and I got really close when we attended a party of Super Junior sunbaenims. Yoona-noona is close to all SuJu members and then I am close with Donghae-hyung, which Yoona-noona considers as her brother. Well, all the members of Cnblue and Snsd are at the party but i think Yoona is the friendliest, we talked about things and some of our similarities and then bam! we started to get really close.

"yah! Minhyukie! let's go!" said Jonghyun-hyung while already exiting the room.

"ne hyung!" i said as i smiled again at my reflection then followed my members.

we all headed to the room of sunbae which says "소녀시대".

Yonghwa-hyung knocked on the door and then it opened with Hyoyeon-noona appearing on the other side.

"oh, come in.." she said with full of smiles.

We came in, bowed to them and  greeted them, "Annyeong Haseyo, CNBLUE imnida!" they also bowed to us and then smiled. "Annyeong". they all said. see? i told you they were so friendly and humble. I noticed Taeyeon-noona, Seohyunnie, Hyoyeon-noona and Sooyoung-noona approaching us. Tiffany-noona is in front of the mirror with Jessica-noona but they managed to smile and greet us too. then Sunny-noona is talking to her manager but also smiled and waved to us.

I looked around once again and realized my favorite noona is nowhere to be found, as well as Yuri-noona. I just sighed and noticed that my three members are already talking to them about our latest album. I joined them and talked with them. They congratulated us with their hyper mode and then we chatted for a while about some random things.

After quite some time, we decided to leave for they also need to prepare for the broadcast.

We bid them goodbye and wished them luck with their performance and they did the same and congratulated us again.

I was the one who opened the door and got out first then i saw someone coming, i looked to my left side and found Yoona-noona together with Yuri-noona. I automatically smiled. 

We bowed to them and they did the same, Yoona-noona waved her hand to me and I also waved my hand. We held each others' hand and waved them.

"Annyeong Haseyo" Yuri-noona smiled to us. She talked to my hyung for a while, then Yoona-noona talked to me.

"Chukkahae!" she exclaimed.

"Komawo noona!" i gave her my sweet eye smile.

"Yah! don't call me noona, i will look old." she said while we're still holding hands. it's just like a normal thing for us.

"you're old anyway, noona." i chuckled a bit, my members and Yuri-noona also laughed.

"Yah! this kid!" she pulled her hand and pretended to hit me. 

We all just laughed at our choding sides.

"yah, later we're going to interview you backstage." said Yoona-noona

"jinjja? you and Yuri-noona?" asked Jungshin.

"no, with Seohyunnie.." then Yuri-noona and Yoona-noona both looked at Yonghwa-hyung, he just smiled shyly.

We laughed at our hyung's reaction.

"so, we'll see you later then." said hyung who i think is blushing.

"ok, see you!" said Yoona-noona.

"bye!" said Yuri-noona and bowed.

We bowed to them too then Yoona-noona tapped my back while smiling to us, I also smiled to her then we left.

 

----

 

so what do you think guys? i am actually a JongYoon shipper but Minhyuk's closeness to Yoona really amazed me, i find it super cute. I love Minhyuk!

next is JongYoon moment in mubank..