What I Think Of You

What I Think Of You

 

My eyes wandered at the fabulous place. *Gosh! It’s so beautiful.*

 “Hey Yanee-ah, did you find something?” Baekhyun smiled with his infamous gentle smile.

I turned to face him and suddenly felt uncomfortable. “…Err,” I started while rubbing the back of my neck shyly. “N-not yet, Hyunnie. This place is indeed beautiful, but I guess… I don’t like it here.” I admitted.

Baekhyun raised a brow in confusion. “Why? In fact, you just said that this place is beautiful, right. Beside there are a lot of nice dresses here.” He nodded at the gorgeous dresses that had neatly hanged inside.

I bit my lower lip and lowered my gaze on the spotless floor. “Yes, yes, you are right. This store is indeed beautiful, no doubt for that Hyunnie oppa.”

 “See? So why don’t you like it here?” He asked with his arms crossed.

I sighed and looked up at him. “What I mean is…this store…is too beautiful for someone like me. I-I can’t afford to buy an expensive dress.” I shyly revealed and looked away, not wanting to meet his deep stare.

I heard Baekhyun chuckled. “Silly, who said you’re going to pay?” He tilted his head as if it was the most obvious thing on the planet. “Of course, I’ll pay for my cute best friend,” he winked and gently pinched my hot cheeks.

I blushed at his compliment and playfully slapped his hand. “Yah! Just because you were always paying for me doesn’t mean that I’ll let you pay for me this time. I won’t let you pay. Come on, let’s get out of here.” I urged and started to walk away.

All of a sudden, a hand pulled and held on my wrist. Butterflies began to appear inside my stomach. I spun around and saw his sad face.

 “Please, I’ll help you choose your dress,” he pleaded.

I stared at his perfect features. *Darn! How could I say no to you, my handsome best friend!*

 “Please,” he whispered with his captivating voice. “Please, Yanyan,” he begged using his unique nickname for me. *No, I shouldn’t give up!* Suddenly he dropped my hand and stared directly into my eyes, his eyes were penetrating mine. *What is he thinking?* Slowly, he approached me closer. He stopped in front of me with a serious face, slowly, a smirked form on his lips. ‘Got, you.’ He mouthed.

 “Buing~Buing.”

----------------

 “Yah! Why are you taking so long? Jung Yanee, come out!” I heard Baekhyun’s deep voice outside.

I took a deep breath, as I look my reflection in front of the whole body mirror. *Does it suit me? Aish, why did he need to choose this kind of dress? It’s too girly.*

------------------

I uncertainly looked at my best friend. I was nervously standing in front of him. *God, It’s so embarrassing!*

Baekhyun slightly widen his small eyes as soon as he got a sight of me. He examined and scanned myself from head to toe. His eyes stopped to my flushed face. I looked away from his penetrating eyes and shyly bit my lip. A minute had passed but Baekhyun was still dead as silence.

I cleared my throat and turned back to looked up at him. “Err, how is it?” I asked in anticipation.

He was just intently gazing down at me. I tilted my head in embarrassment. “H-hey!” I took a step and nudged him.

Baekhyun did not even move. “Yah! You’re scaring me oppa…what do you think?” I asked while biting my tongue in a dilemma. *Do I look ugly?*

 “I…t-think…” he began.

 “What?”

 “I…think.”

 “You…think?”

 “I think…I love you.”

--------------

-The End-

 

 

I do have posters to all of my stories but I don’t know how to post it. I’ll post/ update it if I learn how.

Comment, subscribe. :)

Thank you!

Please read my other stories, comments and subscribers are love! Thank You!:)